Gareth ainsworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gareth ainsworth

Everybody has been saying horrible things about flavio but now a new picture has started to appear
    flavio wanted aimsworth to be given a chance as manager
    i think if ainworth had been given the chance we would have made the play offs
    what do you guys think am i right or wrong

just asked same about dowie
    WE ARE QPR

Comment

yes

we know a lot about dowie but why cant we give gareth to the end of the season
      the only thing that makes sense is that a new manager has already been
      appointed
      maybe essex mark is correct maybe we have got darren fergusion could that be why dexters been sold as paert of the darren fergersion deal so we get aaron and craig as well
      perhaps wwe give perterborough seven million pound for all three
      selling dexter and damien stewert for four million to part finance the deal

Comment

The Ainsworth chant was the loudest chant we made yesterday, but aye what do I know?

I tried to start "sousa's blue and white army", it didn't really kick off, hopefully it does versus Sheffield Wednesday.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
          Everybody has been saying horrible things about flavio but now a new picture has started to appear
          flavio wanted aimsworth to be given a chance as manager
          i think if ainworth had been given the chance we would have made the play offs
          what do you guys think am i right or wrong
          Gareth Ainswoth is one of the nicest footballers i have ever met. But i think he's to fresh into the world of management to lead a promotion challenge to the premiership.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
          X