Do we miss McClaren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we miss McClaren

Since his departure we have not looked the same side, big mistake letting him go IMO

No have you forgotten while McClaren was here there were plenty of threads saying how poor we were playing although picking up wins

Comment

We had no choice but to let him go, but he is a massive loss to us. Bond is just Harry's driver and. Jordan is old school. We desperately need a clever technical coach. Can't think who though?

Comment

No we are playing the same way, just met a millwall side who went for the jugular and a side that are better than us. Hurts me to say it, but maybe its carroll we miss the most.

Comment

McBrolly didn't do anything extra special or out of this world while he was here. The players liked him because he put thought and creativity into his training sessions so they're not doing the same old things everyday.
          It was still 'Arry's style of football and tactics being coached. As Kevin says above Burnley are playing well at the moment and the little player they had in the middle for them yesterday...Haines was it?...bloke with the whistle...he was motm for em imo!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            No have you forgotten while McClaren was here there were plenty of threads saying how poor we were playing although picking up wins

Comment

Well if any of you do miss him be sure to wait outside the main entrance about 1:30 Saturday to say hello
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I hope not. Let's see Saturday....

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
                  Since his departure we have not looked the same side, big mistake letting him go IMO
                  Don't think we had much choice in the matter....he was probably employed on a short term basis with the proviso that when a managerial vacancy came up he would be allowed to be interviewed and then take the job if it was offered.....it was only a stop gap role for SM.

Comment

probably do.

Comment

Working...
                    X