Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pete Doherty singing QPR songs on stage tonite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete Doherty singing QPR songs on stage tonite!

Just back from seeing Babyshambles at The Forum in Hatfield and Pete Doherty starts singing "stick the blue flag up your ####" during the encore!

As you can imagine not many R's in that neck of the woods so a few drinks launched in his direction but i loved it and was a great finale to a blinding gig.

I know alot of you probably think he is a bellend but im only interested in his genius musical talent and his deep felt love for our team makes me like him even more!

never listened to his music , if i wanted spotty crack heads shagging birds from Croydon ,i`d look out of my window
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Should have steamed in an cut the drink throwers spuddy boy.WE ARE QPR
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        never listened to his music , if i wanted spotty crack heads shagging birds from Croydon ,i`d look out of my window
        Haha true, he does pull some sorts too to be fair

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          Should have steamed in an cut the drink throwers spuddy boy.WE ARE QPR
          Only nobby student types in the vicinty, looked like Fulham fans tho come to think of it there was 6 of em so couldnt be

Comment

[QUOTE=Jimmy Joe Spud;1163256]Only nobby student types in the vicinty, looked like Fulham fans tho come to think of it there was 6 of em so couldnt be[/QU
            I make that pimms o clock spud
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

He is certainly no role model but the bloke can pen a tune.

The new Babyshambles album is superb.

Comment

jimmy jo spud

jimmy jo spud if you know him get him to pm me,im the greatest ever music lyracyst so i could write him some top tunes but hes got to put the music to the tunes
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  jimmy jo spud if you know him get him to pm me,im the greatest ever music lyracyst so i could write him some top tunes but hes got to put the music to the tunes
                  How could he possibly refuse

Comment

Pete Doherty is a legend, the guy is a genius, and doesn't run with the pack.....love that!

Comment

www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2oTuxXjbO4

Comment

must say im not fan of that particular genre of music but any chap who's rearended moss gets my applause!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          must say im not fan of that particular genre of music but any chap who's rearended moss gets my applause!
                          Your hands might start to hurt with that amount of clapping facto mate.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

yes indeed matty but gotta say id wager a pound to a new penny that moss is some filth in the sack!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                              yes indeed matty but gotta say id wager a pound to a new penny that moss is some filth in the sack!
                              Those wannabe posh sorts always are . Dirters

Comment

Working...
                              X