Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
    Pete -

I don't think getting an interview will necessarily clarify anything. Blackstock's agent is representative of Base, who we all know are inextricably currently linked with the club with a few other players and other potential signings this summer and will probably say exactly what you/we want to here to maintain that valuable relationship.

Call me an old cynic......

ye olde cynic ;D
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

The agent does work for Base so it is very obvious what he is going to say.

I know who I believe in this situation.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by ranger4life View Post
        so why did he pick sdc because he was scoring hahahahahaha

THE ONLY TIME SDC HAS EARNT HIS PLACE IS AFTER SCORING....so that makes twice....f off sdc
        sadly scoring goals at QPR doesn't guarantee your place as Matty found out vs Ipswich....

On a sidenote to a rant SDC actually has 3 goals this year rather than 2 - what a difference a goal makes....

As for SDC personally if the club said he could up home early I expect he'd jump on the first flight going

Comment

yeah

if the club said he could go home we would all jump up and down with joy

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
            sadly scoring goals at QPR doesn't guarantee your place as Matty found out vs Ipswich....

On a sidenote to a rant SDC actually has 3 goals this year rather than 2 - what a difference a goal makes....

As for SDC personally if the club said he could up home early I expect he'd jump on the first flight going

Only 2 league goals which is what his bread and butter is!
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              I know, I will get the same people telling the rights and wrong of what I am about to say.

So, I spoke to Dexters agent directly and I only wish MYU was there to video the conversation. I am hoping this week to get this filmed.

SOUSA DID KNOW THAT BLACKSTOCK WAS GOING TO NOTTINGHAM FOREST.

I asked him directly and he said to me the manager dropped him as Dexter wanted first team football. I guess its a little tit for tat, but when you have our best striker going to another club, I wanted to know why.

People that know me, would know I work in football and I thought it was important to get this checked out, as I heard this on the radio. I am hoping to prove this some time this week, that Paulo was in Portugal all of the previous week and he himself was responsble for droppping Blackstock completely out of the squad for Bristol City. Blackstock simply wanted first team football. In most games this season Sousa has preferred De Carmine as a lone striker.
              My god, what rubbish you spout sometimes.

Of course you would trust the word of an agent over anyone elses (God, I never thought I would use the words "trust" and "agent" in the same sentence!) you do have previous (sorry do "former" agents count).
              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
              X