Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brighton fans planning to sit in our end

http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...86153-QPR-Away

'Least intimidating ground to sit in with the home fans'.

'I don't think you even need to pretend you're not supporting BHA'

Think they're going to be in for a nasty surprise...

i'll be bringing 3 spurs fans that are big lumps like me, could get very interesting as they are QPR for the day and we won't tolerate that sh ite
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Was reading the same thing as I could not get onto this site. Three things spring to mind 1) QPR fans buying tickets for Brighton fans 2) Brighton fans buying tickets via the box office and therefore getting on the database and 3) watch your backs in case there are any Brighton fans sitting behind you (For those in SA, lower school end and maybe the Loft)
      My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

In fairness they said they've bought them in Lower School End. Would be very surprised if they get any hassle there, what serious Rangers fans sit there?

Comment

I sat with the Brighton fans at the Withdean when we sold out our paltry allocations. I've had rougher nights at the old Top Hat club.
          Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
            In fairness they said they've bought them in Lower School End. Would be very surprised if they get any hassle there, what serious Rangers fans sit there?
            Probably get more issues from their own fans chucking stuff down
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
              I sat with the Brighton fans at the Withdean when we sold out our paltry allocations. I've had rougher nights at the old Top Hat club.
              We've all sat in with the home fans at an away game at some point, but I've never been stupid enough to make it obvious I'm a QPR supporter. If these BHA fans are that arrogant then it's going to be a rather unpleasant evening for them.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                i'll be bringing 3 spurs fans that are big lumps like me, could get very interesting as they are QPR for the day and we won't tolerate that sh ite
                You sound like a real tough guy. Not joking either. Hope they sit near you & your spurs chums. Will teach them a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  You sound like a real tough guy. Not joking either. Hope they sit near you & your spurs chums. Will teach them a lesson.
                  Totally agree. That would proper learn them.

Comment

no one on that thread is giving it large - they simply want to watch their team who have got small allocation. I am sure they will keep their mouths shut. Though you might be able to spot them as they will be holding hands (do I get banned for that these days?)
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

They'll be easy to spot dressed in pink!

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                        no one on that thread is giving it large - they simply want to watch their team who have got small allocation. I am sure they will keep their mouths shut. Though you might be able to spot them as they will be holding hands (do I get banned for that these days?)
                        Sadly i think you do

Comment

We are very amicable fans compared to most , seen loads of opposition fans jump up when there team have scored, only a few have been ejected , and no serious trouble has occurred

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                            We are very amicable fans compared to most , seen loads of opposition fans jump up when there team have scored, only a few have been ejected , and no serious trouble has occurred
                            That's a real shame.

Comment

Not really, never been one to pretend to be something your not..

Comment

Working...
                              X