No announcement yet.

Swearing at QPR........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there is an unspoken agreement that the occassional F word is tolerated if not accepted in front of women & children, C word is badly overstepping the mark & completely unacceptable, I would have to leave if I did that in the vicinity of young children or young ladies, the embarrassment would be too much to bear.
    I apologised yesterday to the young girls in question & have apologised on this board in the hope that their father / grandfather reads this board, but also by the same token, I think everyone knows that swearing is a perfectly natural part of football.
    Last ten minutes yesterday I got the hump & started mouthing off, thats just the way it goes sometimes.

Comment

I ****ing swear all the time.

oh look I just did it

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
        I ****ing swear all the time.

oh look I just did it
        That is it, you are banned :red_heart:
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

klr. you only had to endure 90 minutes and you got angry?;D in the last 10 minutes.

You know what it feels like to watch 12 games like that this year so far:grimace:
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I swear alot at games, and in hindsight i should tone it down. I just cant help myself when im in the moment, i just get so wrapped up in everything thats going on!

On another note ive never understood why people chat on the phone when there watching football!
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

used to enjoy coming to QPR as a kid cos it was the only place i could swear and not get told off by my dad grown up a bit now

Comment

my opinion for what its worth:-

ok swearing aint positive but i usually let the weeks pent up aggression out at footie.

fact of the matter is football is originally a working mans game. working men arnt the poshist of people and swear by nature....just because it is becoming a family game doesnt mean we have to change for them! a lot of our songs have swear words in them etc etc....all this pc ****** is gonna ruin things....but good apology mate
                ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

I take my lad each week, we sit at the front of Upper Loft and those around us are pretty good. The lad also understands that what he hears in the ground stays in the ground and he certainly isn't to repeat it. Anyway, the usual decorum was lost a bit on Saturday when the ref failed to award that penalty - quite a lot of us were angered and up on our feet abusing the ref - I think with some justification. Anyway, when we sat down and "got over ourselves" the lad turned to me and said - can I swear at the ref please Dad because that was a really bad decision - obviously I said no, but it gives you an idea that if the kids are bright enough and understand the rules, the adults can have their mad moments and vent some anger without the world turning all sweary!
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                  X