first QPR shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first QPR shirt

You got,given? Stolen? Or forced to wear? My ol man was into cards and scrubs more than football.can remember the first rangers shirt I was given as a hand me down from my cousins across the road.little Adidas number from the lateish 70,s .went together lovely with me beige flares
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Mine was my Holland Fly KLM Shirt.
    That was a good shirt as well.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
      Mine was my Holland Fly KLM Shirt.
      That was a good shirt as well.
      I had the black and orange one. It got pinched from my washing line.....
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

The Influence Shirts were alright, I thought.
        What was that make we had that year .. Clubhouse!!
        What year was that?

Comment

Go to classicfootballshirts.co.uk and under QPR scroll 7 places down to the Influence ShellSuit Top for £64.99.
          That was a beast!!!

Comment

Mate bought me the new shirt ,done him a few turns up horn lane etc.must say it feels lovely on the skin and gets me aroused at any given moment

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              Mate bought me the new shirt ,done him a few turns up horn lane etc.must say it feels lovely on the skin and gets me aroused at any given moment
              Even with Zamora on the back?

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                Even with Zamora on the back?
                Don't do names doggs,but if I did it would have to be darren peacock with his lovely locks.or Steve palmer with his left boot on his right foot

Comment

Me old man bought me the 94-95 kit for me 4th birthday, complete with "DICHIO 9" on the back of the shirt. Blinding kit that I'm sure I can remember wearing way too frequently for a while even after it was comfortable to do so. When it became more of a crop top than a football top I think I admitted defeat & it now sits up in the loft with other prized possessions of mine.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

never made them when i was a kid,only football shirts you could get was blue or red from Birchalls in East Acton
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Mine was the 89-91 Influence Home Kit with the illuminous piping. Loved that kit. My old dear doesn't do sentimentality, so once it didn't fit it was thrown out. Real shame.

Comment

Brooks home shirt with the florescent shoulder bits loved that shirt wore it everywhere

Comment

My first and last replica shirts

spot where Mum made a schoolboy error....

Comment

Red Adidas one we wore in cup final.

Comment

Was given the 1995/96 Compaq shirt made by View From by my uncle at age 2, bit pathetic really
                              "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Working...
                              X