Assou-Ekotto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assou-Ekotto

According to SkyBet, we are interested in him.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

If it's from a bookies then probably a load of tosh, but he is a cracking player and, IMO, would be a superb signing.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

The press asked him what he thought of BAE not getting played by Spurs and Harry said he's not interesting in signing him. Harry started a whole new rumour off out of nothing!

Comment

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr yee gods cant you all stop f cuking looking at shi te sites like skybet n coming to stupid conclusions!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr yee gods cant you all stop f cuking looking at shi te sites like skybet n coming to stupid conclusions!
          drives me mad as well F! grrrrr indeed!

Comment

Yes Yousef, get yourself down to the bakers.

Comment

You can get odds on anyone signing for us Yousef, just because theu put the odds doesn't mean we are looking at them. Lionel Messi to join QPR 500,000 - 1
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

really beggining to annoy me now all this............think im gonna retire from public life once n for all!

Comment

really beggining to annoy me now all this............think im gonna retire from public life once n for all!
                  Must be the pre wedding stress mate. You'll be fine as long as she says "I do".

Comment

brights the soon to be new mrsfactamondo is home from her hen week in tenerife tonite and im busy doing my mr mop impersonation at her gaff!

Comment

this is the man who admitted he had no loyalty to any team, it was just about the MONEY
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        this is the man who admitted he had no loyalty to any team, it was just about the MONEY
                        Who does? Football is a job to them. So long as they put 100% in whilst at work who cares? Good interview where this came from, worth a read. He is certainly not the mercenary type.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...tenham-hotspur
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

^nothing wrong with what he said, it's his job after all.

this would be a real coup... he's still spurs' best fullback. must be better teams than us after him though, unless he wants to stay in london?

Comment

Would love to have a bit of BAE in the side, quality player and way more committed than a lot of kiss-the-badge types.

Comment

Doesn't seem like the sort of player Harry is signing and building his squad with. No Itk but I'm sting will never happen, that's a pure assumption though.

Comment

Working...
                              X