Idea back fired on Redknapp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea back fired on Redknapp?

When I saw the bench Saturday first thought I had was that's a strategy close to the end of the transfer window to show the supporters & board etc how weak our squad is. I'm pretty sure Redknapp done this last season close to the end of a transfer window?

Anyway it looked as if we were gonna draw so with 7 minutes remaining he puts on a kid who's never played as a look board this is what we've got & he pops up & scores haha I reckon Harry wasn't meaning that at all.

At least he gambled this time.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
      At least he gambled this time.
      Think you're missing the point though.

Comment

Dont believe this, its hardly like the board hasnt backed him with players and is continuing to back him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
          Dont believe this, its hardly like the board hasnt backed him with players and is continuing to back him.
          Are you that naive? This is Harry Redknapp we're talking about. He's already spoken publicly about missing out on targets. Besides it was light hearted hence the HAHA at the end. Don't take life so seriously.

Comment

So this is a light hearted thread? Right, wont bother then!

Comment

Yeah but you even have to be negative when you have a lighthearted bit of banter , please try a bit harder

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
                Yeah but you even have to be negative when you have a lighthearted bit of banter , please try a bit harder
                You're not wrong

Comment

open your minds. Very naive & but each to their own I guess. Besides no negativity from me. It's a fact of how Harry works & has done all his managerial career. Anyway back to bed with a cuppa for me. In a bit princesses.
                  Last edited by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit; 19-08-2013, 07:25 AM. Reason: D do

Comment

Have to admit when I saw the subs bench I did think we were light but thought it was a Harry ploy.
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                      Have to admit when I saw the subs bench I did think we were light but thought it was a Harry ploy.
                      How dare you you negative negative man!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                        This. I've no idea where notions like the OPs come from.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                          How dare you you negative negative man!!!!!!!!!!
                          Sorry
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            When I saw the bench Saturday first thought I had was that's a strategy close to the end of the transfer window to show the supporters & board etc how weak our squad is. I'm pretty sure Redknapp done this last season close to the end of a transfer window?

Anyway it looked as if we were gonna draw so with 7 minutes remaining he puts on a kid who's never played as a look board this is what we've got & he pops up & scores haha I reckon Harry wasn't meaning that at all.
                            Totally agree and you're spot on. Kevin Bond even pointed to that in his press conference saying 'We're light on numbers'. Coupled with the fact that Tom & Mo never even had a squad numbers until Friday afternoon.

Baird was supposed to have signed by now so god knows what the hold up is there. Was told he'll be signing a one year deal but that was supposed to happen early last week. Who knows what's going on at the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                              Totally agree and you're spot on. Kevin Bond even pointed to that in his press conference saying 'We're light on numbers'. Coupled with the fact that Tom & Mo never even had a squad numbers until Friday afternoon.

Baird was supposed to have signed by now so god knows what the hold up is there. Was told he'll be signing a one year deal but that was supposed to happen early last week. Who knows what's going on at the club.
                              and you have been deducted a total of 3 points for your inaccurate predictions.

so how many is on the agenda this week dazz?
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X