Gary O'Neil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary O'Neil

Think you might have just played yourself into the starting lineup top debut in my book.

Has and engine on him and more importantly a football brain (Think the hammers dropped a b ollock not holding on to him)

Excellent movement & touch. Henry has a job to do but we are craving creativity & he offers so much more than KH.

Comment

Thought he was class today
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Brilliant performance, and to think we could have signed Gary O Neill last season but got 2 African peanuts instead on a combined wage of £100k

Comment

Agree with the above ... What a breath of fresh air mr o neill was loved the outside of the boot pass keep it up old son!!

Comment

Look forward to seeing the extended highlights. From the commentary it seemed that O'Neill coming on gave everything a boost. The crowd noise amped up every time he got the ball, by the sounds of it.

Comment

Early days but liked the look of him, could be a good acquisition
              Last edited by FelthamRanger; 17-08-2013, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                Look forward to seeing the extended highlights. From the commentary it seemed that O'Neill coming on gave everything a boost. The crowd noise amped up every time he got the ball, by the sounds of it.
                Very very clever player done their right back two or three times without even touching the ball. Type of player that plays the game in his head and is three or four seconds ahead of those on the pitch

Comment

Was different gravy when he came on.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Very very clever player done their right back two or three times without even touching the ball. Type of player that plays the game in his head and is three or four seconds ahead of those on the pitch
                    Very good to hear.

Comment

very good debut, really liked the look of him! only one draw back was he went through the middle twice and imo should have gone and had a shot but passed instead. other than that i thought he was class and simpson looked a different player with him in front of him!
                      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Thought Gary was superb when he come on.
                        Didn't know that much about him, before we signed him, to be honest, but didn't put a foot wrong all the time he was on the pitch.

Comment

Was ridiculously impressed by O'Neil today! Reading some of the posts on here when he signed I was expecting a really awful player, seems as if most of you had never seen him play before! I appreciate it's just one game, but I was well impressed!

Comment

Enthusiastic, energetic, willing, threatening, daring, intelligent and handsome would be words to describe gary o'neil
                            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                              Was ridiculously impressed by O'Neil today! Reading some of the posts on here when he signed I was expecting a really awful player, seems as if most of you had never seen him play before! I appreciate it's just one game, but I was well impressed!
                              He been a good dependable player wherever he has played

What I also liked about him today is he kept getting in space alone kind of in the position at a top of a diamond in the middle of the park. Would perhaps like to see him in the middle and Barton back on the right

Comment

Working...
                              X