Am I reading too much into this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I reading too much into this

Have just seen that the club have confirmed on twitter that we have put a bid in for Scott Parker, much of what redknapp confirmed in the press conference. But I was just curious as why the club would do this, unless they are confident?

The PR we get from even being officialy linked with the name "Scott Parker" warrants a tweet or two from our PR savvy media team.

Comment

Well its no secret that we have offically made Spurs an Offer which they accepted, Parker has had a medical which he passed, and we have also offered him a contract.

It is just the case if Scott wants to come here or does he wait 2 weeks to see who else comes in for him (like Fulham).

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        The PR we get from even being officialy linked with the name "Scott Parker" warrants a tweet or two from our PR savvy media team.
        Just maybe hints to me that the media team know more than they are letting on, what's the point in tweeting it when they have a feeling he will make us look stupid and join our rivals.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
          Well its no secret that we have offically made Spurs an Offer which they accepted, Parker has had a medical which he passed, and we have also offered him a contract.

It is just the case if Scott wants to come here or does he wait 2 weeks to see who else comes in for him (like Fulham).
          he might wait till after the weekend ,hopes a prem team gets hammered and they might panic buy
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

SPIN SPIN SUGAR

Surely we need some BS about the training ground and new stadium soon? It's been too long since the last load of drivel.

The hard work continues..........
            I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Too many nosy people in Hertfordshire
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

lets not be held ransom by parker...............sign or we call it off...simples!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

ITK have been asked not to post but it's okay for them to tweet to alert everyone?

Anyway.. I think the club are using Parker to get our main target, might be someone we have no idea about?

Comment

Working...
                  X