IF....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF....

we get promoted then all the players out on loan will be back in time for the prem. I sense a case of de va ju going on with our team problems unless we can sell them .WE NEED TO SELL THEM!!!

No chance any of them will play for us aagain....they're on loans cos no one wants to pay their ridiculous wage demands.

Comment

I don't. With the exception of Remy, the loaned out players will never put on the hoops again if Harry has his way. Harry is building a team that can get promoted then develop into a team that can stay in the prem. Look at Norwich, they don't have an flair-players of ex-stars, they have a solid team of mainly british players who want to win. I don't see there being a place for the likes of Granero, Taraabt in the proemiership unless you are a top-half team and serious contenders for the top 6.

Comment

It's only Remy, Taarabt & Granero. They aren't too bad, especially Remy
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

We will face the same problem whether we're promoted or not, so let's hope they all like their new homes. Can't really see any of them ever putting on a hooped shirt again; certainly not if Harry's still in charge in the case of Adel. Remy is not QPR, he won't be back.

Comment

Can't see any of the loaned out players playing again under Redknapp. The only one Harry would want back is Remy but I think he's destined for better things (or maybe prison)!

Comment

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                Haha! I thought of posting that earlier but thought most on here would say 'Who?'

Comment

Never want them back. Any of them. This squad does all the hard grunt work getting us up and then that bunch of international to55 pots swan back in claiming to be the premier class players they proved not to be last season. F ack yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                    Haha! I thought of posting that earlier but thought most on here would say 'Who?'
                    Or even "who loves ya, baby"

Comment

Working...
                    X