Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt supposedly signing tomorrow for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    I loved Adel but I find it so refreshing to hear HRs quote about players who wanted to leave when we got relegated.
    Isnt it nice to have some blunt honesty from a manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Well thats the end of that then. Dont think it could be spelled out any clearer. A sad day for some i understand that, but not for me. "Au revoir adel."

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...t-taarabt-back
      Harry seems open enough to adel coming imo, all it would require is working hard at fulham breaking into the first team and show willing. Its still in Taarabts hands, he just don't want it bad enough.

All adel would need to do is throw some encouraging words harrys way, maybe a text or 2 lots of effort on the pitch and he could be back in rangers shirt in the prem in a few months.
      The fact he cannot even manage this tells us all we need fo know.
      And there's no bigger Taarabt admirer than me.

Comment

• Looks like they are getting Clint Dempsey back on loan, he really is going to rot for the next 6 months isnt he.

Comment

• The new fulham man is deffo in the latter of the 'love him or hate him' camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hooch View Post
            Harry seems open enough to adel coming imo, all it would require is working hard at fulham breaking into the first team and show willing. Its still in Taarabts hands, he just don't want it bad enough.

All adel would need to do is throw some encouraging words harrys way, maybe a text or 2 lots of effort on the pitch and he could be back in rangers shirt in the prem in a few months.
            The fact he cannot even manage this tells us all we need fo know.
            And there's no bigger Taarabt admirer than me.
            Thats what I thought.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

• What will actually take for his deluded followers to realise that no body in football wants anything to do with him, been saying it for so long and even though Redknapp has come out and said as much his fan club is still trying to twist it into "he really does want him back" Pricless !

Comment

• Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                All adel would need to do is throw some encouraging words harrys way, maybe a text or 2
                No point texting Harry he said he cant use a mobile phone

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                What will actually take for his deluded followers to realise that no body in football wants anything to do with him, been saying it for so long and even though Redknapp has come out and said as much his fan club is still trying to twist it into "he really does want him back" Pricless !
                I predict in the space of 4 to 5 years he will be the size of Maradona, Ruddock or Steve Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  No point texting Harry he said he cant use a mobile phone

I predict in the space of 4 to 5 years he will be the size of Maradona, Ruddock or Steve Bruce
                  So he's going to lose some weight?

Comment

Working...
                  X