Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt supposedly signing tomorrow for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
    The nay-sayers are far more vocal at the moment. I just hate the complete rewriting of history and apparent disregard for the positives he has brought us.

He is obviously far, far from perfect. I just love watching him with the ball at his feet, and would prefer him to stay, than to leave.

I don't think that makes me deluded or blinkered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Got nothing wrong numb nuts.
      Never seen a woman called numb nuts before.

Comment

• I'm looking forward to Adel leaving because having this same argument on a weekly basis is getting pretty boring!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
          You could leave off with the constant stream of negative posts about him and those that want him to stay, that would be a start.
          I would say your'e the one being negative , negative that your'e quite willing for him to stay and carry on disrupting team harmony just because you like to see him with ball at his feet , but heyho fark the club and the rest of the team that H is trying to build just so you and the other blind ball watchers can see him with the ball at his feet

Comment

• Originally posted by hooploft View Post
            I would say your'e the one being negative , negative that your'e quite willing for him to stay and carry on disrupting team harmony just because you like to see him with ball at his feet , but heyho fark the club and the rest of the team that H is trying to build just so you and the other blind ball watchers can see him with the ball at his feet
            Top post, there are some many on here who just don't see the bigger picture. They will happily question team spirit and application in some players then allow Tarrabt to be the worst of the lot. They go on about how Norwich and Swansea did it the right way and have continually developed but fail to show how our over reliance on one overrated player was the reason we were not ready for the Prem and have never recovered.

But hey he does a great step and don't you know was class against Fulham at home!

Comment

• Originally posted by hooploft View Post
              I meant negative about Taarabt, obviously.

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                Top post, there are some many on here who just don't see the bigger picture. They will happily question team spirit and application in some players then allow Tarrabt to be the worst of the lot. They go on about how Norwich and Swansea did it the right way and have continually developed but fail to show how our over reliance on one overrated player was the reason we were not ready for the Prem and have never recovered.

But hey he does a great step and don't you know was class against Fulham at home!
                Top post reply to a top post. I'm Adel-ed out...

Comment

• From what I have heard about Adel we re best off without him, he thinks he is to good for the team sorry but if you think this then you are not a team end of.
                  personally I would rather have seen him step up to the plate and become a team player then we truly would have had a jewel in the crown !

the only way to get the best out of Adel at this moment is for him to be in a team where he looks up to some of the players but as it stands he seems to look down on all of them so its time he left.
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

• So is adel not going there now?

Comment

• Originally posted by dREaMY View Post
                      So is adel not going there now?
                      I think it is just another long Adel thread. Wait a week and there will be three more. Unless Barca or Madrid come to their senses and buy him

Comment

• Bale or Taraabt. It's a tough call for Real
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Well I did say Bosingwa was off to Turkey 10 weeks before it happened so maybe we'll have to wait a while on this one. One way or another by the time the window closes we'll know right. I only posted what I did because Adel is telling people himself that he was signing or Fulham the other day. They defo want him.

Anyone heard the rumors of Mbia to either Cardiff or Hull City? Maybe why he didn't feature yesterday.

Comment

Well I did say Bosingwa was off to Turkey 10 weeks before it happened so maybe we'll have to wait a while on this one. One way or another by the time the window closes we'll know right. I only posted what I did because Adel is telling people himself that he was signing or Fulham the other day. They defo want him.

Anyone heard the rumors of Mbia to either Cardiff or Hull City? Maybe why he didn't feature yesterday.

yep, i read those rumours on mbia. that is looking quite possible.

any news on park?
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Well I did say Bosingwa was off to Turkey 10 weeks before it happened so maybe we'll have to wait a while on this one. One way or another by the time the window closes we'll know right. I only posted what I did because Adel is telling people himself that he was signing or Fulham the other day. They defo want him.

Why turn down the giants of Spain only to play for Fulham? Doesn't make sense. Unless Fulham, ah fool em I get it, going no place, it all makes sense now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                yep, i read those rumours on mbia. that is looking quite possible.

any news on park?
                                Haven't heard a thing mate.

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                                Why turn down the giants of Spain only to play for Fulham? Doesn't make sense. Unless Fulham, ah fool em I get it, going no place, it all makes sense now.
                                Touché

Comment

Working...
                                X