Ricky Lambert wanted by Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
    Think you're all being a bit hard on Zamora; a fine predator with the razor sharp instincts of a ruthless converter. I'm gonna make myself a small fortune by putting £100 on him to be our top scorer at 500/1; easy money.
    Well looking at who we will likely have up front i reckon Zamora could be our top scorer for the season...with 4 goals (2 of them deflections off his fat ####)

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
      Think you're all being a bit hard on Zamora; a fine predator with the razor sharp instincts of a ruthless converter. I'm gonna make myself a small fortune by putting £100 on him to be our top scorer at 500/1; easy money.
      I know this is a bubble by the way before somebody replies otherwise But Zamora is genuinely the 6th favourite for top goalscorer in the league next season Shorter odds than Remy (albeit Zamora doesn't have the the threat of picking up the soap for Tyrone in the showers half way through the season).
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

IF he does drop down a division Reading will get him because Adkins is there

Comment

An improved version of Jamie Mackie. Definitely yes.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
            His nothing like Jamie mackie

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              What????

Comment

Working...
              X