Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl Henry - AGAIN

Sorry if posted..

I noticed people said talks broke down? But...

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spor...nfirms-5165399

"Wolverhampton Wanderers: Kenny Jackett confirms Karl Henry talks are continuing with QPR"

Still no deal offerred. Hope it continues like that.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I think he could be a good asset

Comment

Will do well IMO. What we need. A dirty b'stard with a bit of passion. Not the idiotic dirty/stupid tactics of Mbia and Diakite
        Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Agreed, think he would do a job when asked..
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

He was quite a player in the Prem for Wolves.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
              Agreed, think he would do a job when asked..
              i laughed when i read this as isnt it just bonkers that these players get paid so much and they mostly dont do the job they are being paid for.

But yeh, im sure someone like him, no nonsense, steel type player would be handy to have about.

Comment

Wow so suddenly you all want us to sign him! What a U-turn.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

There must be better defensive midfielders out there than this muppet?

Comment

Not sure how anybody can be in a position to slate the bloke & say he is pony (as many done on the original thread about him) - how many of you have watched Wovles week in weke out to make such comments? Or are you judging purely by the fact that Wolves got relegated and therefore he must be pony?

No
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Not sure how anybody can be in a position to slate the bloke & say he is pony (as many done on the original thread about him) - how many of you have watched Wovles week in weke out to make such comments? Or are you judging purely by the fact that Wolves got relegated and therefore he must be pony?

No
                      Agreed, QPR got relegated with Remy in the team, therefore according to some Remy must be pony.

Comment

Oops my "no" wasn't meant to be there

Comment

Oops my "no" wasn't meant to be there

I thought you were talking in a french accent.

Comment

No
                            "Henry has been training with the kids since Kenny Jackett’s arrival, alongside fellow cast-offs Stephen Ward, Jamie O’Hara and Roger Johnson."This senetence tells me those players have been freezed from the first team because they were mercenaries that did not perform last season.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                              "Henry has been training with the kids since Kenny Jackett’s arrival, alongside fellow cast-offs Stephen Ward, Jamie O’Hara and Roger Johnson."This senetence tells me those players have been freezed from the first team because they were mercenaries that did not perform last season.
                              Or because they want to cash in, get them off the wage bill and start to rebuild with a younger squad?

Comment

Working...
                              X