yes was only a friendly....................but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes was only a friendly....................but

that same lack of passion/desire/professionalism that overpaid bunch of mercenaries produced last season is still in evidence for all to see.............i hope harry has seen it and in all honesty we need a total overhaul or we will be in the wrong half of the table again.........ala wolves!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

God,you are so depressing,lets go and slit our wrists,one friendly,really sick of your negativity :angry:

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
      God,you are so depressing,lets go and slit our wrists,one friendly,really sick of your negativity :angry:

To be fair facto, one minute you're banging on about getting behind whatever team we put out and now your banging on about how sh1t it is.

come on mate, it's pre season. Chill the **** out!!

Comment

Calm down Facta. Last season we won almost all our useless friendlies specially in Malaysia.
        Last edited by Yousef; 12-07-2013, 09:06 AM.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

It was pretty dire to watch Facto, but just out of interest, and because I cant be ar5ed to look myself, does anyone know/remember how our pre-season prior to the Championship winning season went?
          I dont remember us ever having a particularly thrilling pre-season and we're often weeks behind everyone else for match fitness at the beginnnign of the season, its just the way we do things.....!!
          2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

cant tell anything from friendlies at this stage. We dont know what the players instructions were but i very much doubt they were....."this is a really important game for us lads, go out there, give it all you got and tear these lads a new #### hole!"

We do need to be a bit more positive on here, it is depressing:TT-TT:

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
              It was pretty dire to watch Facto, but just out of interest, and because I cant be ar5ed to look myself, does anyone know/remember how our pre-season prior to the Championship winning season went?
              I dont remember us ever having a particularly thrilling pre-season and we're often weeks behind everyone else for match fitness at the beginnnign of the season, its just the way we do things.....!!
              Tavistock 0 Us 8
              Bodmin Town 0 Us 6
              Torquay 1 Us 3
              Equipe Romagna 1 Us 4
              Ravenna Calcio 1 Us 2
              Us 1 Plymouth 1

Comment

Cheers Alex!

It'll be interesting to see how last nights game against Exeter compares to the Cup game in a few weeks. With our outstanding record in teh cup, any cup, Exeter musyt fancy their chances!!
                2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

I'm worried! that last night didnt look too good i know its only a friendly but Zamora still looks like a cart horse and couldn't hit a cows #### with a banjo not sure where the goals will come from?
                  Harry needs to get to work very quickly and bring i a decent striker soon and sort out what he needs ASAP for the new season?
                  Worried of Greenford

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

To be fair facto, one minute you're banging on about getting behind whatever team we put out and now your banging on about how sh1t it is.

come on mate, it's pre season. Chill the **** out!!

Ditto
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Only saw 2nd half.....did their goalie have to make a save? We are looking light in the striker department at the mo. Fingers crossed for Crouch and Hooper.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                        I'm worried! that last night didnt look too good i know its only a friendly but Zamora still looks like a cart horse and couldn't hit a cows #### with a banjo not sure where the goals will come from?
                        Harry needs to get to work very quickly and bring i a decent striker soon and sort out what he needs ASAP for the new season?
                        Worried of Greenford
                        Zamora saving his energy for a deadly kick to the head we may need in a tough game.

Remy is staying.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          that same lack of passion/desire/professionalism that overpaid bunch of mercenaries produced last season is still in evidence for all to see.............i hope harry has seen it and in all honesty we need a total overhaul or we will be in the wrong half of the table again.........ala wolves!
                          Come on Facto..............it was hot!

Comment

Has anyone considered that as we are playing them in the cup 'arry boy might have not wanted to show them how we play and told the lads treat this as a training match and get your match fitness up?

Comment

Originally posted by robloft View Post
                              Has anyone considered that as we are playing them in the cup 'arry boy might have not wanted to show them how we play and told the lads treat this as a training match and get your match fitness up?
                              No.

Comment

Working...
                              X