No announcement yet.

Message from Samba....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was sooooooooo pony for us it was untrue , i dont give two s hits if he was sad to leave , it was nothing to the sadness,anger,humiliation we felt at his performance at Jacksonville , pleased he`s gone ,a drain on our rescourses if ever there was one
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I have said it before but will say it again 12 mil never changed hands, we probably borrowed him for a mil or 2 with a view to a perm if we stayed up.

No one in their right mind would pay 12 mil in Jan for an unfit player, do you think Anzhi would say , hey , we want Samba back and will pay exactly the same for him even though the team he plays for are relegated and desperate to reduce the wage bill . no something is not right here.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
        I have said it before but will say it again 12 mil never changed hands, we probably borrowed him for a mil or 2 with a view to a perm if we stayed up.

No one in their right mind would pay 12 mil in Jan for an unfit player, do you think Anzhi would say , hey , we want Samba back and will pay exactly the same for him even though the team he plays for are relegated and desperate to reduce the wage bill . no something is not right here.
        its a strange deal , granted

Comment

He didnt have to go if he didnt want to, its all about player power these days.

Fair play to him though if he left for the good of the club...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
            He didnt have to go if he didnt want to, its all about player power these days.

Fair play to him though if he left for the good of the club...
            This is my understanding, I don't think he wanted to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
              he thought about writing that tweet a few days ago when he went out the door. it took him this long to turn round, change course and get to a computer
              :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post

Money laundering?

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  He was sooooooooo pony for us it was untrue , i dont give two s hits if he was sad to leave , it was nothing to the sadness,anger,humiliation we felt at his performance at Jacksonville , pleased he`s gone ,a drain on our rescourses if ever there was one
                  didn't think he was close to pony myself - fulham aside pretty decent imo - but if he was pony then god knows what bos/mbia/granero/cesar/hoilet/park etc were because they were miles worse for a lot longer

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                    didn't think he was close to pony myself - fulham aside pretty decent imo - but if he was pony then god knows what bos/mbia/granero/cesar/hoilet/park etc were because they were miles worse for a lot longer
                    Dont get me wrong ,i dont have a good word to say about any of those clowns either

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                      A herd of Ponies.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        A herd of Ponies.

Comment

Just read that Hiddinck has resigned from Anzhi (possibly to take over Barcelona). Will this effect transfers?

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                            Just read that Hiddinck has resigned from Anzhi (possibly to take over Barcelona). Will this effect transfers?

Yeah they're sending Samba back to us.....:drunk:

Comment

Working...
                            X