Reading sign Royston drenthe !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading sign Royston drenthe !

Think there gonna be certs to get promoted next year ! Quality player and free !

Bloke is radio rental but certainly has the potential to "do a Tarbs" in that league.

Agree with ya ref 'em going back up - good solid sort of side that won't be ripped apart by sides nicking their players, plus a very good manager in charge. Helps that they're a stable club n all - a stark contrast to us.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He's a full back who wants to be the top scorer..... Yes he can look great on his day, but i think a big fish in that small pond and he could end up being a bit of a liability.

Comment

I thought he was a striker
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
          I thought he was a striker
          Glad it weren't just me

Comment

Thank goodness for that... Thought the post police (weareqpr12) would be out to sort me out.... He's played at a good standard in case you didn't know.

Comment

He's a winger

Comment

My sincere apologies del... Appears he is a full back too

Comment

Thank goodness for that... Thought the post police (weareqpr12) would be out to sort me out.... He's played at a good standard in case you didn't know.
                  Did he?! Well he kept that one quiet!

In fairness he is laying off the posts these days now he is dating a former Miss Universe finalist.

Comment

Quality player from time to time but a troublemaker and we've seen enough of them.

Comment

Didn't he score for Everton against us the season before last?

Comment

Yeah that's the one. A good player but we're done with that sort now!

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                          Think there gonna be certs to get promoted next year ! Quality player and free !
                          'Quality' player eh?

If he's that good why's he signed for a championship club and not a prem club, and why's he free?
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Has ability but think has only played 80 odd games at the age of 26 which suggests he either needs to lower his expectations (maybe explains drop to Championship) or has no consistency. Maybe worth a punt on Reading's part but would prefer SWP any day.

Comment

My sincere apologies del... Appears he is a full back too

Haha, no worries.

He started as an attacking FB and was on the books at Real but rarely got a sniff. When on loan at Everton was FB also. I think he has plyed on the wing on occasions, but my memories of seeing him play is he has a decent shot, but as a result shoots from everywhere and he is very self centred and greedy.

It would've been like when we had Taiwo, who had a hammer shot, if he'd get the ball every time and be more concerned about creating himself a yard to get a 50 yard shot off rather than build a move.

He has talent, but not for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X