No announcement yet.

QPR Fans Forum @ LR - 03/10/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he has a medical condition then he has my every sympathy and understanding.

However it did seem like he'd maybe had one too many sherbets also. I wouldn't say it spoilt the evening but there were a few times where it distracted the panel from answering questions and also prevented the audience from hearing what was being said.

Comment

Liking that medical condition business. Definitely going to try it on the missus when i roll in at 3am this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Oh, and on the rare occasion I could hear anything, some old duffer was ranting on and on. Hope they get him back to his home OK.
        Was that Harry?
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
          Was that Harry?

Very good mate. I think we all know who it was now.

Comment

Thank you to Steve Sayce from IndyR's for this detailed write-up of the evening: http://www.indyrs.co.uk/2013/10/its-...-october-2013/

Comment

Sliding celebration from Austin, that fan from the forum must of been happy with that
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
              X