Reading v Aston Villa on Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
    Why share 3 points between our relegation rivals - each of whom we need to overtake - when 2 will do? Draw all day long, you get the picture.
    No, draw gives them both confidence. Reading win, so Villa are really low on confidence when they play us, and we're high on confidence when we play them.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
      No, draw gives them both confidence. Reading win, so Villa are really low on confidence when they play us, and we're high on confidence when we play them.
      Like us, I feel they want to win their games, and while the loser will no doubt be deflated, a draw would feel like a defeat for both. I know we would not be happy with a draw today. But perhaps we may have to settle for one. Hard to say, but I see where you're coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
        Like us, I feel they want to win their games, and while the loser will no doubt be deflated, a draw would feel like a defeat for both. I know we would not be happy with a draw today. But perhaps we may have to settle for one. Hard to say, but I see where you're coming from.
        That is a fair enough point. Yes, a draw for us would be a terrible result. If we want to stay up, we have to be beating the likes of Sunderland who are struggling.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
          That is a fair enough point. Yes, a draw for us would be a terrible result. If we want to stay up, we have to be beating the likes of Sunderland who are struggling.
          Think its safe to say most of our remaining games are must win if we have any hope of staying up.

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
            You just can't help it can ya

Good luck to ya
            Nice try!

Comment

Working...
            X