X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul Bruce better than both of them
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Think I saw Yun/Suk score a decent effort on that YouTube video so maybe we have another option.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
        Paul Bruce better than both of them
        Padula was the best. Iain Barraclough weren't too shabby either - something about left backs!
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          So has Granero more recently than Adel, Adel's last v Spurs Last year. Granero' v WBA away this season
          Prob is they are both RUBBISH
          That was a goal in open play.....

Comment

This one was genius by Taarabt for Morocco - got no deflection, went straight in. Yes, the keeper's positioning was not great, but the strike was still brilliant. Tarbs also took a great one against Norwich last season at LR which Ruddy pushed onto the post. His one against Spurs was not so good, and he was lucky Friedel made a mistake to let it in.

I think Granero is better, he took an excellent one that hit the woodwork earlier this season.

I think the reason Granero got booed was that he hasn't covered himself in glory lately, yet when he came on as a sub the other day, he immediately demanded to take the free-kick. I think a lot of fans felt that since Adel has been working very hard for the team lately, and Granero hasn't, that Granero has no right to come and dictate things. I don't think it was anything to do with who is better.

Comment

tbh with free kicks there is a lot to be said for just rotating them between a bunch of players who fancy it.

Comment

buzsaky has been our best freekick taker in past 10 years.

i wish adel and granero would try work together with freekicks.. granero shooting wise is dire. he can do a good delivery - corners etc. but for shots on goal id rather adel or remy had a pop
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

both poor

Comment

Id be amazed if Fabio can't hit a decent FK / corner.

Comment

What are people talking about Granero away to WBA? Granero has never scored a free kick for us. He scored at WBA but it was a shot in open play.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Would let mbia drill one

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                          ^ We have to get into the other team's box first!
                          Green can kick from box to box.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            If we are going to get a free kick just outside the box, may as well give it straight up as a goal kick.
                            what do you mean they never make it pass the wall

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Both pretty $hit really so not too fussed who takes em. If we sign Samba I'd like to see him take a 50 yard run up at 1 and just farking hit it. My money would be on the wall being taken into the goal with it if they got in the way.
                              I agree, get Samba to spank it right at the fukkker

Comment

You would think they practise these in training? if they are, both aint getting any better at it
                                Granero's Corners are better than Adel's. and Adels cornes are as bad as his free kicks.

Comment

Working...
                                X