No announcement yet.

Joey Barton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey at RM?? and drop either Tarbs or Hoilett? Insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
      Joey at RM?? and drop either Tarbs or Hoilett? Insanity.
      A good manager would change the formation around his players, not bring in(or bring back) players to play a formation
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

joey is a marked man in english football , every PL manager will say pre game to his players wind up barton and he will go ,he had problems last year and got back on the booze after some time off it . he is a leader on the field and could provide a bit of steel in midfield , its up to him if given the chance to learn how to curb his temper as every ref cant wait to card him and he must remember not to moan at the norwich player for holding his face when he did the the same to gervinho

Comment

I think we need him right now.

Comment

I do also think we need him. Our midfield is too static in their play. We need a grafter.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

I.m in the bring back Joey campaign think he's a good player
              but I think if he comes back the F.A still say he has to serve his ban in England? the games he's playing in France dont count, sure I've read that should he come back would still have 10 games to serve

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                I.m in the bring back Joey campaign think he's a good player
                but I think if he comes back the F.A still say he has to serve his ban in England? the games he's playing in France dont count, sure I've read that should he come back would still have 10 games to serve
                I thought the English FA had got the French FA to uphold the ban?
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

All well and good having a vocal player out there on the field, but we might as well be playing with 10 men and a voice. Joey Barton is rubbish, and is not any better than the midfielders we already have. We need a couple of decent strikers and defenders.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Add insult to injury more like. No thanks.
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Need Joeys spirit and drive but cant see him play under Hughes again. New manager might recall him though.

Comment

Well in that case Hughes has to stay!
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Joey would be available for selection for Saturday if he was still with us.
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

over half want barton back??
                            gawd, that is worse than a third wanting hughes to stay.
                            barton - "a leader on the field" - not when he's redcarded, not when he's kicking someone in the head.
                            and not that good a player

Comment

Working...
                            X