If Hughes not gone by Christmas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Hughes not gone by Christmas...

...will we still be in the bottom three when Santa comes down the chimney?
    Yes or no - and how confident you are, would you bet anything?
    Only 24 hours to make up your mind - before this weekends' matches
    Yes, still in the bottom three
    28.21%
    No, we will have climbed higher by then
    71.79%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

No way.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Reading, Southampton and Villa are not exactly smashing it are they? They for me, look like the bottom 3 come Chrimbo.

Comment

cant see no more than 6 points between now and Xmas the way we are playing. A win on Sunday however might change our future performances so its a tough call.

Comment

defo bottom three if hughes stays!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Sun 4th Nov 2012
            QPR v
            Reading
            Sat 10th Nov 2012
            Stoke City v
            QPR
            Sat 17th Nov 2012
            QPR v
            Southampton
            Sat 24th Nov 2012
            Man Utd v
            QPR
            Tue 27th Nov 2012
            Sunderland v
            QPR
            Sat 1st Dec 2012
            QPR v
            A Villa
            Sat 8th Dec 2012
            Wigan v
            QPR
            Sat 15th Dec 2012
            QPR v
            Fulham
            Sat 22nd Dec 2012
            Newcastle v
            QPR
            Wed 26th Dec 2012
            QPR v
            West Brom

If we don't get at least 4 wins from that lot we deserve to be bottom.

Comment

Well Hughes teams dont win away games so.....Reading, Southampton and maybe Villa (probably a point)

Comment

QPR v Reading = 3.
                Stoke City = 3 (yes I think we will win this).
                QPR v Southampton = 3.
                Man Utd v QPR = 0.
                Sunderland v QPR = 0.
                QPR v A Villa = 3.
                Wigan v QPR = 1.
                QPR v Fulham = 3.
                Newcastle v QPR = 0.
                QPR v West Brom = 1.

17 points from these I reckon. Yes, massively optimistic, maybe overly so, but thats how I view it panning out. We are playing well, it will come good.

Comment

Those people who think we're going to climb out of trouble by Christmas, what do you base your opinion on? The transfer window closed over two months ago so 'gelling' can't be used as an excuse. The manager has probably the worst away record of any previous QPR manager, and possibly one of the worst out of the 92. We are bottom of the table with the joint worst goal difference. These are facts. There's no getting away from them.

I want Hughes to succeed because it means our club succeeds, but I'm struggling to remain optimistic when we keep getting poor results and IMO using poor tactics.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                    Those people who think we're going to climb out of trouble by Christmas, what do you base your opinion on? The transfer window closed over two months ago so 'gelling' can't be used as an excuse. The manager has probably the worst away record of any previous QPR manager, and possibly one of the worst out of the 92. We are bottom of the table with the joint worst goal difference. These are facts. There's no getting away from them.

I want Hughes to succeed because it means our club succeeds, but I'm struggling to remain optimistic when we keep getting poor results and IMO using poor tactics.
                    Because our performances are, IMO, very good. Take Arsenal for example; we contained them quite comfortabley until the 84th minute and even that wa an offisde goal that came after a single act of stupidity from one of our players put us down to 10 men.
                    I appreciate its a results business and not good enough to just play well and lose, but playing as we are we will get our break and start winning games IMO.
                    Nobody can honestly say that we are playing terribley and think the likes of Reading will beat us at home going by the way we have performed against the likes of Spuds, Everton & Arsenal, surely?

Comment

in all honesty i dont know. From what I've seen i'm gonna say are performances are gonna get us some results sooner or later so think we'll be out of the bottom 3 by xmas

Comment

We can win all but one fixture man u.

Comment

weve less chance of staying up than jimmy carr has of bedding tulisa and gary barlow in a sordid threesome in crewe!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post

Quite simply, that we are better than the teams around us and they have some tough games coming up, and all have to play us at home. Not to mention have you seen Villa's fixture list to Christmas? It's grim.

Comment

Performances against Everton and Arsenal were good, so we're definitely improving and I think against Reading we'll manage a win and get that monkey off our back. Need to drop SWP though!

Comment

Working...
                              X