Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great British Institutions (You would love to see collapse!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great British Institutions (You would love to see collapse!!!)

With recent events highlighting what is rotten at the heart of society in britain which one of the following offfenders would you like to go the way of barings bank
    The BBC
    16.67%
    New Labour
    50.00%
    The FA
    0.00%
    The Windsors
    33.33%
    Last edited by toptop; 24-10-2012, 09:04 PM.

Stray Dogs will never follow me in korea not your avarta. Joke : most koreans dont eat them

Soz bout the broken eng using smart phone for the one last reply gona sleep soon

Comment

Why!!! im sure that Dog is delicious and low in fat.... why be ashamed of a national delicacy

Comment

"North" Korean and some chinese delicacy that is

Comment

I love dogs. How can a human being eat them? T T
          raised few myself. They were my best mates.

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
            "North" Korean and some chinese delicacy that is
            Might be a stupid question Bon, but can you go to North Korea from where you live?
            Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Originally posted by toptop View Post
              Why!!! im sure that Dog is delicious and low in fat.... why be ashamed of a national delicacy
              Thats north korea. They also eat people there. And low in fat is nothing to be proud of. Also The windsors.

Comment

id like to see the demise of simon(if i were an ice cream id lick myself) cowell.........nothing worse than egotistical/smarmy/self indulgent/multi millionaires who think the world n attractive young snatch adores them!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I think Simon Cowell is the nuts. Enough respect for people who have made their own millions the hard way

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                    I think Simon Cowell is the nuts. Enough respect for people who have made their own millions the hard way
                    'hard way'???? wtf ...getting numnuts to spend fortunes phoning premium rate lines to a rigged no talent contest........i admire him for that ..........but he wernt brought up potless old bean!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      'hard way'???? wtf ...getting numnuts to spend fortunes phoning premium rate lines to a rigged no talent contest........i admire him for that ..........but he wernt brought up potless old bean!
                      Smell the jealousy from here

Comment

absolutely.....the hair...the teeth...the hipsters...the built up shoes(leighsie take note))....bevy of wanton beauties willing to be defrocked!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                          You & me both. Fair play to him, plays on our thick nations obsession with crap like X Factor and makes himself an absolute mint.

I voted New Labour for the sake of the poll, they were the demise of our nation IMHO.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Just to pick up on the Cowell reference for a second - Simon Cowell is great - yes, he has an ego on him for sure and has a self confidence that seems to have no bounds - but he's earnt the right to have that ego and confidence, he's a very astute and capable business man. Normally cannot stand that type of human being personally, because a lot of people have this type of over confidence and an enormous ego, but without the credentials to support such ego and confidence - ie they are brash and egotistical by nature and are complete nobodies, who need firmly putting in their place. The likes of Simon Cowell have earnt the right to have this attitude.
                            Here endeth the sermon!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                              Just to pick up on the Cowell reference for a second - Simon Cowell is great - yes, he has an ego on him for sure and has a self confidence that seems to have no bounds - but he's earnt the right to have that ego and confidence, he's a very astute and capable business man. Normally cannot stand that type of human being personally, because a lot of people have this type of over confidence and an enormous ego, but without the credentials to support such ego and confidence - ie they are brash and egotistical by nature and are complete nobodies, who need firmly putting in their place. The likes of Simon Cowell have earnt the right to have this attitude.
                              Here endeth the sermon!
                              I'm surprised at how many have the same view - including me. He's the sort of person I usually despise but he actually has the x-factor to go with his arrogance - and it seems to work.

As for the "mugs" he gets to phone the premium rate numbers, it's ITV that benefits from that, not him. The link - well it's about time someone brought down the BBC as they are robbing us all of a licence fee and for what?
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X