I could not care less
    21.64%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Yeah, I'd like to see Joey back next season.

Comment

If it's fight I reserve the right to knee you from behind ala Barton! and then try to headbutt anyone who comes near me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz
        he might be on loan, but he is still an R, and hopefully will return stronger.........
        this....

Comment

No, I´m tired of his twitter use and attention seeking in general. We already have Adel if we feel things are a bit boring.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

If QPR are to be taken seriously as a premiership force they need to set and maintain high standards of professionalism that serves as an example to others. JB does not fit those standards.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              If QPR are to be taken seriously as a premiership force they need to set and maintain high standards of professionalism that serves as an example to others. JB does not fit those standards.
              lol put it that way and nor does Adel!!! :-)

Comment

Want him to come back, but can we just stop talking about him until he returns? Because the same old tripe is posted constantly, everyone has their opinions on Barton and no one is going to change that except Barton himself.

Could do well at Marseilles, wouldn't object to having a thread in the away section to monitor how he is playing though.

Comment

it was all quiet on here till one of the mods posted that thread...ahhh i see now....:-)

Comment

Well, without wanting to get involved all seems a bit playground personally. Just because someone is trying to bait you, there is no need to bite the hook.

Comment

Well I voted "could not care less" and frankly I'm disappointed there's only two of us so far

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz
                        he might be on loan, but he is still an R, and hopefully will return stronger.........
                        This
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If he shows by his attitude and behaviour at Marseilles that he is willing to let his football and football only do the talking I would be happy to have him back. I still believe he is capabe of that, and at his best he can do a job for us.

Comment

There was a Baron poll the other day basically saying the same thing, asking who was sorry to see him go or whatever... the vote was about 50/50... so please tell me why there's a need for yet another poll?

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              There was a Baron poll the other day basically saying the same thing, asking who was sorry to see him go or whatever... the vote was about 50/50... so please tell me why there's a need for yet another poll?
                              My cynical view is that it's a kind of "bait on a line" tryna get certain posters to have a barney. No names mentioned
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X