Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you most excited about. Smyth or Eze

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Not good enough to start though eh?

    Edit = Hes been ill all week. Sorry Ollie.
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 31-03-2018, 03:13 PM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Can we have a 'both equally' option because that's how I feel.

      Comment


      • #18
        Smyth for me by some way
        I played sunday league football today.

        Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

        I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

        We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          Can we have a 'both equally' option because that's how I feel.
          Will both equally do exactly the same in the game?
          Will both equally go on to play for the same big club and sold on for the same big price tag?
          If no, then no.

          Comment


          • #20
            Team should be built around Smithies, Luongo, Smyth and Eze.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Washington.
              Everytime I see his name on the team sheet, steam spews out of my ears.

              Groundhog day every Farking week
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Will both equally do exactly the same in the game?
                Will both equally go on to play for the same big club and sold on for the same big price tag?
                If no, then no.
                Was that the original question? No!

                I am equally excited by both players!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  Was that the original question? No!

                  I am equally excited by both players!
                  Qpr.com didnt offer the fence sitters option, and i stole it off them. Email and moan at them that they didnt include an option for vanillas.

                  Oh and.....in the o.p



                  Which one will go on to be the bigger star in your opinion?




                  Comment


                  • #24
                    We won't see the best from either at this club. Both will probably move to Fulham in the summer if they don't go up.
                    Last edited by Jamin; 31-03-2018, 06:12 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Jamin View Post
                      We won't see the best from either at this club. Both will probably move to Fulham in the summer if they don't go up.
                      Your clearly not rangers and my guess Fulham would you not have more fun posting on your own sites??? Or they just dead like atmosphere in your ground

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Your clearly not rangers and my guess Fulham would you not have more fun posting on your own sites??? Or they just dead like atmosphere in your ground
                        I was at Reading yesterday, so no not fulham but just an honest opinion of where I think these 2 will end up. We are not well placed and not playing the right football under Holloway.

                        Time to be honest in which way this club is heading, you can carry on being deluded if you like.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Jamin View Post
                          I was at Reading yesterday, so no not fulham but just an honest opinion of where I think these 2 will end up. We are not well placed and not playing the right football under Holloway.

                          Time to be honest in which way this club is heading, you can carry on being deluded if you like.
                          Yeah yeah not convinced Sussed you out

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            not fussed what you think knob jock, you're not convinced but then the most you see of our team is on the championship show I reckon.....

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Jamin View Post
                              not fussed what you think knob jock, you're not convinced but then the most you see of our team is on the championship show I reckon.....
                              Yep just confirmed it. Go and play with your free clapper they hand out

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Yep just confirmed it. Go and play with your free clapper they hand out
                                wha ha ha another rangers yoof who has never set foot inside Loftus rd....be a good boy and mummy and daddy might save up their giro so you can see a game one day. If not let me know and I'll send you some coins for the electric meter and you can watch the highlights. lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X