Should Ian Holloway Be Sacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    You don’t hear fans singing his name anymore either which is telling. Agree dogs he has got off pretty lightly given how bad he’s been. I will see if I can get a we want ollie our chant up on Saturday see what response is
    We want 4-4-2 would be better!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Individually probably not but collectively as a team yes. I bet they all talk to each other more during the game too.
      But surely that is all down to the management and coaching of the players. Something that is clearly lacking or not being done by the current regime. No use blaming it all on the players.

Comment

• Has our troubled few years left the club emotionally dead ? Atmosphere is gone and I fear who ever the next manager of QPR is they will need to hit the ground running or ground will turn quickly.

We have had every type of manager over the last 10 years and they have not worked out !

Managers:-

Warnock (Championship PRo)
        Redknapp (England prospect, Media Darling)
        Hughes (Best up and coming manager)
        JFH (Lower league manager given a chance)
        Ramsey (Coach given a chance)
        Holloway (Hero from the past)

I guess we could try unknown foreigner, or non-league hero... Maybe former International super star !!

Who knows the answer , I certainly don't !

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          But surely that is all down to the management and coaching of the players. Something that is clearly lacking or not being done by the current regime. No use blaming it all on the players.
          50/50 responsibility of managers and players for me.

Comment

• nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Is that your back garden Hits?
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

50/50 responsibility of managers and players for me.
                Its up to the manager to get the best out of his players.
                He might get one or two rotten apples like JET in his squad but unlikely that he would get 6-10 refusing to knuckle down - especially given their age as they want their careers to progress.

Let's face it, if managers had a best before date his would have been June 2015.

Comment

Its up to the manager to get the best out of his players.
                  And up to the players to give 100% of their best ability when they cross that line.

Comment

You can't blame dross players for being dross blame who brought them here ! We don't have enough to decent players , we have a middling manager , can't say it enough wait for he revolution in June

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      You can't blame dross players for being dross blame who brought them here ! We don't have enough to decent players , we have a middling manager , can't say it enough wait for he revolution in June
                      With what money?

Comment

And up to the players to give 100% of their best ability when they cross that line.
                        But if there not prepared properly in advance, not played to their strengths, given mixed messages so they can’t perform to their best or keeps selecting players not up to it then blame the manager

Comment

• the ''tinkerman''. Plays players out of position, different plan every week, complicates a simple game by trying to be smart, we are going bacckwards
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            But if there not prepared properly in advance, not played to their strengths, given mixed messages so they can’t perform to their best or keeps selecting players not up to it then blame the manager
                            Exactly, I don't understand how people don't get this.

As some of the greatest managers the games ever seen have said.. 'football matches are won on the training pitch'

Hence why we don't win many!

People need to accept we will NEVER go anywhere with this guy. We will tick along in pretty much the same way as he isn't tactically astute, he's erratic, stubborn, doesn't have a plan B or a vision for the future, he appears to be very short sighted with regards to players and what they can bring and tbh has virtually ruined his legacy with QPR.

Just go Ian. Take Bircham with you and lets get a manager in place who will revert to basics.

Comment

• Now 8, not 9 in favour of not sacking, 60 in favour of sack now. I can't change my vote officially wah wah wah

Comment

• I've been supportive of Holloway, but after last week's debacle I'd now like to see him go. Finishing a match with a 2-5-3 formation was the final straw - just embarrassing. The football is also getting progressively worse; we look totally devoid of ideas and spend the entire match lumping the ball up to Matt Smith (or, ludicrously, Smyth). I'd also like to see the so-called "QPR legend" (with a Millwall tattoo) Bircham kicked out of the club - a bang average player and an even worse coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X