No announcement yet.

Should Ian Holloway Be Sacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stability is what we all want but we will not get it with an unstable manager like Ian Holloway. Unstable in his managerial approach not himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Stability is what we all want but we will not get it with an unstable manager like Ian Holloway.
      Unstable, and not just tactically.

Comment

• i find it strange that olly out chants are not coming from the stands

Comment

• TF knows it, bunch of tweets and articles appearing. I don't think he'll do anything other than give the usual mouth word answers in the fan forum coming up, but he knows it.

Ollie knows it too, snapping at fans etc etc.

It's going to happen.

He's going to play 442 next match. It's gonna happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            i find it strange that olly out chants are not coming from the stands
            I think it would be noticible if we were in the bottom 3.

Personally think most people in the ground have accepted where we currently are due to the confines of FFP.

Comment

• The eight backing him are mutineers

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                The eight backing him are mutineers
                I'd like to know how many of the 8 attend games?

Comment

• Sack the Muppet asap....utter turd of a manager.

Comment

I find it more strange that pinke has not voted for his god yet.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      Thought the same too but I genuinely like Pinks so would never intentionally rub him

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        Don't think you are allowed to vote for yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...mpression=true Does any of the last paragraph make any sense geezer talks out his brown eye
                          This is embarrassing. Everything he has said following this match is embarrassing. The guy hasn't got a clue!

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
                            I'd like to know how many of the 8 attend games?
                            I voted no. I regularly put in as a point i don't attend games, 1 a season if i'm lucky. I live abroad but try to watch as many as i can online.

I would readily accept a fan paying money week in and out has more to complain about than i ever would. Doesn't necessarily mean I care less though, I've supported QPR for 25 years.

Again the reason i voted no is pragmatic. We aren;t in a position to do anything with a new manager and i don't trust the board to appoint someone with the smarts to do any better than Ollie given the current climate. Ollie is a holding pattern. Get the books in order, FFP out the way and see what happens with these houses in TF and Hoos go at the moment, has to be.

All things considered, over the course of his tenure, and individual games, decisions and comments aside, the big picture here is that we are lower mid table, safe and spending within our means. It looks as though we have some decent youth coming through. So while i'm no fan of the football being served up, or happy with mediocrity, it's where we're at for now.

Comment

• Not so sure we are safe. Look at run of games coming up and we know how Ollie likes a losing run! Should be able to scrape enough between now and end of season but certainly not taking it for granted.

Comment

Most people know he WON'T be sacked by the idiot in charge.

I've accepted that. Why waste energy?

Comment

Working...
                                X