No announcement yet.

Should Ian Holloway Be Sacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lads FFS don't push for Holloway's sacking just now be carefully what you wish for , you know who's been working with the 1st team recently SUPER COACH , 10 to 1 he'll be appointed caretaker , bear with Holloway warts an all

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Can't sack s hit manager in case the s hit owners and s hit DoF appoint another s hit manager.....

If that's the best case that can be made for Ollie, God help us. And him.

He's not a s hit manager, it's just that the players (he picks and sets up) are s hit, isn't much better.....

In fairness I would rather curl a turd out on the touchline throw a peaky hat on top and tell it it’s in charge. Would be more effective then Holloway

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Stan FFS don't push for Holloway's sacking just now be carefully what you wish for , you know who's been working with the 1st team recently SUPER COACH , 10 to 1 he'll be appointed caretaker , for bear with Holloway warts an all
        would be step up

Comment

• Dare I say it I would rather Ramsay than Holloway as yesterday was it for me with him in charge.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Dare I say it I would rather Ramsay than Holloway as yesterday was it for me with him in charge.
            Me too. He was nowhere near as bad as Holloway considering his lack of first team management

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
              How do we know he hasn't tried but been blocked by TF. TF has said many times that he is behind IH and thinks he is doing a great job.
              Well, if he cannot convince those idiots then there is no farking hope for him.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Behave yourselves last time we had Ramsey as caretaker he got a 3 year contract the next season farked that up got paid off then got reinstated

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Comment

• Jeff. Not exactly the best judge is he Fernandes? His idea of a good job is to run sports teams into the ground.

Comment

• I chose sack at end of season, but to be honest, I want him sacked now. Really it's embarrassing having him in charge of our team. I'm going to the Fulham game in a few weeks and I'd like to look forward to us putting up a fight, to competing and who knows, even nicking it. But with this clueless chump in charge, I'm expecting us to get mullered. I've been sanguine for most of the season, but the Bristol game where we got beaten by a 10 man team, followed by yesterday's farce has done it for me. I've always said Holloway is a very limited manager with practically zero tactical nous, but I've allowed that to be tempered by an okay league position with a limited team on a limited budget. But when our team becomes a laughing stock then it's a different matter. How can we build long term when this idiot is in charge? I am very much for stability, but really this is instability, because we are not seeing players played in their best positions, we're not seeing meaningful progress and we're notr seeing players improve - quite the opposite. There are, dare I say it, some bright sparks amidst the gloom - like Smyth and Eze for example - but with the Bristolian gnome in charge they have little to aspire to.

It's a shame, because for a while I thought - despite my dislike of Holloway's idiotic self-promotion and huge ego - that he had instilled proper team spirit and fight among our players. But all that seems to have evaporated in the face of Holloway's inability to a) be consistent b) understand basic tactics and c) his ludicrous stubbornness in sticking to formations and players that just don't work. First it was Mackie, then it was Washington and all season long it's been 3 at the back without proper wing-backs. It's become an increasingly frustrating season and the thing is, it's all so unnecessary. So yeah, I'd like him to go now. ASAP. Sayonara, out the door, boom, goodbye.

Comment

• Dogs. Would have Ramsay in charge till end of the season right now over Holloway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          That would require energy, tbh.

think he was to gormless too realise we were against him.
                          Last edited by Hitman34; 25-02-2018, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            Behave yourselves last time we had Ramsey as caretaker he got a 3 year contract the next season farked that up got paid off then got reinstated
                            And for those of short memory the football wasn't just aimless dross it was both under SOOPER COACH just see the season out

Comment

Dogs. Would have Ramsay in charge till end of the season right now over Holloway.
                              Remember Ramsey didn't just fkuc up one season he fkuced up two seasons , sleep on it Buddy

Comment

Dare I say it I would rather Ramsay than Holloway as yesterday was it for me with him in charge.
                                thats a bit like comparing tumours.

Comment

Working...
                                X