Should Ian Holloway Be Sacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    There is no reason not to sack him now. Not one.

Even if we were in a dogfight - which, mathematically, could still happen - I'd get rid ASAP and benefit from the bounce to secure our position.

Yesterday was just embarrassing, no one on or off the park had a clue.
    The only reason is money and whether TF will cough up but as we are skint
    i doubt it.

We should avoid relegation but not with him in charge as anything
    is possible.

Another season with him will kill this club

Comment

No point in sacking him until Ferdinand has gone, or we will get another loser like Sherwood or Monk to replace him, and there will be no improvement.

Comment

How much to sack him and his assistant 200k to 300k a piece? Cheap at the price as going to cost the club much more by keeping the pair of them.

Comment

If Clement or Kenny Jacket would be interested then maybe in the summer, not for someone like Ainsworth.. It must be someone who wants to manage on a tight budget and is tactically better than Ollie.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            How much to sack him and his assistant 200k to 300k a piece? Cheap at the price as going to cost the club much more by keeping the pair of them.
            Think it would a bit more than that to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
              No point in sacking him until Ferdinand has gone, or we will get another loser like Sherwood or Monk to replace him, and there will be no improvement.
              100%
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                If Clement or Kenny Jacket would be interested then maybe in the summer, not for someone like Ainsworth.. It must be someone who wants to manage on a tight budget and is tactically better than Ollie.
                God forbid there is someone out there who is less tactical savvy than Holloway
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Yesterdays game was a very weird one from the start, but i still have faith in what we are trying to do, even though we come off the rails every now & then, but we`re a young side & against what everyone else thinks think ollie will steer us onto better things!
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    Yesterdays game was a very weird one from the start, but i still have faith in what we are trying to do, even though we come off the rails every now & then, but we`re a young side & against what everyone else thinks think ollie will steer us onto better things!
                    You definitely are on another planet if you can't see IH is clueless and we are not going to get any better with him in charge.
                    Last edited by Macca; 25-02-2018, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Pinkie. I admire your optimism mate but that yesterday was a crock of shite and Holloway was clueless as to what to do to change it. He gets nothing at all from assistant during games and that was his choice. We will go nowhere under him and the kids we have will not progress either as shown by the lack of progress made by Manning and Furlong this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Fantastic trolling Pinks. Love it mate. Lifted the mood today I must say

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          God forbid there is someone out there who is less tactical savvy than Holloway
                          I know but it is a must to do the homework before someone like Ainsworth gets the helmet. Just imagine a lousy start with a lower rated manager, that pressure would be horrible.

Comment

Course he should be sacked, shouldve been sacked weeks ago... saying that should never have been appointed in the 1st place! (And no, hindsight was not needed, Steavie farking Wonder could seen that)... thing is Tone wont sack him for 2 reasons- (1st) Ollies got a contract and he wont want to have to pay out (2nd) If he did sack him it will ultimately prove to absolutly everybody out there that he farked up again with this appointment and prove that he has learnt fark all from previous mistakes!
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I honestly don't get some of you. You've seen how clueless the manager is all season and last almost every day you are saying he doesn't know what he's doing. Are growing increasingly frustrated and angry and yet some of you would rather put up with more til the end of the season. Have you not had enough already? I would rather the club got rid now and even got someone in as caretaker until a new permanent man can be found. I can't think for one minute the board haven't even looked at who else to bring in. Surely even the players themselves could do a better job. Even Ramsay for now. He has to go now no matter what. He has lost the players and the fans. In no other job would you keep someone incapable of doing a good job and choosing to leave them to it for another few months knowing they are f ucking up more and alienating everyone else around them

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Fantastic trolling Pinks. Love it mate. Lifted the mood today I must say
                                Why is that trolling jimmy? once again do we all have to agree what you and the rest have to say to fit in? i have faith mate & have my own mind which you keep telling im losing but to stay on here do i have to agree with the flock? am i calling youre posts or anyones trolling!
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X