Should Ian Holloway Be Sacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Fair enough and why does the club have it hanging over its head? Who sanctioned the boom and bust days??
    TF must have sanctioned but it was Hughes and Redknapp who hoodwinked him and pulled his pants down
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Hertford. So easy to blame them and while some of it may be true the bottom line is 145k a week for 2 keepers was sanctioned by him.

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
        we need to find ways of getting into his stubborn head that wingbacks don't work
        I've heard that even certain members of the backroom staff (who sit on the bench on matchdays) are just as bewildered by this 3-5-2 wing-back formation as the rest of us. Basically agreeing how crazy persisting with it is when it clearly doesn't work.

Comment

• Where did you hear that? If that is the case then it's a lot more damning than the fans saying it. It shows that their faces that we see sat there on the bench looking bewildered is justified. Could prove that this is just one man and his crusade to be proven right after so long. Wonder if TF knows of this. I doubt it. He must think the sun shines out of IH's 'arris.

Comment

• Would explain his assistants arms folded leaning against a pole stance at 2-0 on Saturday.

Comment

• 57 people say he should be sacked now. Why have the club not done anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                57 people say he should be sacked now. Why have the club not done anything?
                To be fair, those 57 people don't pay the bills, other than that it really is a persuasive stat for the board to consider
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  57 people say he should be sacked now. Why have the club not done anything?
                  Perhaps they don’t look at this site? 78 out of 85 want Holloway gone. Who are the seven madmen?

Comment

• I would love to hear exactly what this seasons aim was realisticly and not the line of play offs was the aim rubbish that was spoke about early doors as that was never on the cards.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      Where did you hear that? If that is the case then it's a lot more damning than the fans saying it. It shows that their faces that we see sat there on the bench looking bewildered is justified. Could prove that this is just one man and his crusade to be proven right after so long. Wonder if TF knows of this. I doubt it. He must think the sun shines out of IH's 'arris.
                      From a reliable source is all I can say. And yes, it would explain a lot.

Comment

• Very telling and interesting Stanley.

Comment

• So who are the backroom staff that sit on the bench with him apart from Bircham

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                            So who are the backroom staff that sit on the bench with him apart from Bircham
                            GK coach and possibly Technical Director,First Team Therapist, Sports Therapist,First Team Sports Scientist,Head of Medical Services, Head of Performance
                            and Kit Man. All on the books. Plus Holloways script writer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              From a reliable source is all I can say. And yes, it would explain a lot.
                              Writing's on the wall

Comment

• I know us football fans are a fickle lot and I also know that this is only one fan site but over 92% want him gone, that is pretty damning stuff. I also think we all want some stability and know it is a big job for whoever has it or surely gets it in coming weeks. I also believe the right appointment would get time, we know it’s a big job, Olly just isn’t the man to do it and is now starting to lose the fans with his silly after match digs.

Comment

Working...
                                X