Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which manager of the last four did/do you dislike the most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hasslew@nk
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      hate too strong, Holloway for me, that squad should be better than what he gets out of them
      If anyone should have got better out of a squad it is Redknapp - should have walked the Championship with the squad he had.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        Redknapp no question.

Liar

Conniving

Full of crap

Football wasn't even that good that season.

Fled the sinking ship like a rat when he couldn't spunk loads of money in the window.
        Yep.

Comment

Voted Redknapp but if Mark Hughes was on that list I'd have not thought twice about any other option.

Comment

Difficult one. Voted Ollie as dislike his management the most. If it was just personality "Arry. Tired old self interested bullrhitter and massively overrated.

Comment

'Arry couldn't give a toss about us, wouldn't have stayed had Zamora not earned his dog's bank account a few quid. Will never forget him waving to Spurs fans and sitting on his phone during West Ham away game. Cheque book manager.

Comment

Farking hell, only 4 choices

ok.

first up, waxface, redcrapp, kneecap, rosie's account. dont like him but, he got us up, signed players like remy, austin, philips.
                walked out in the end because bungle stuck a Dof above him.

second up, the beanie hat, armcrosser, gormless, terry o'connor, pe teacher, dream manager.
                boring as fark in tv interviews, has a face you want to smack, was completely out of his depth and once again, bungle steps in and gave him a 3 year contract as manager after winning our first away game against sunderland.

next up, Hassleplank, hasslewan k, drossball jimmy, chris ramsey with a mask, les mate.
                the most boring football i have ever witnessed, started off well at home to leeds. went down hill from there.
                signed shyte players like el ####, ######, and other trash. unforgiveable signings in my eyes.

lastly, hollowhead, knobhead, peakyblinder, olliehogday, Cant.
                with his 352 puntball style of play, his love for the Gump twins, sticking woslek at wingback and bombing out sylla, coating off the fans with every oppartunity.
                he is the prize idiot that keeps on giving.
                because he is the current "manager" he is my most disliked.

#knobheadout
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Can we allow Hitman four votes? He must be agonising having to choose only one

4 is not enough mate.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Redcrap complete con man,had the money,got lucky at Wembley thanks to
                    Clint,talks ######## etc etc

Comment

Sag face.he a rogue but I like him
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

As previously stated, despite being the architect behind the most fantastic day in our recent history it has to be Redknapp. Far too many reasons to list, he could have been a club legend if he wasn't such a lying crook.

Comment

Hughes did the real damage.

Comment

I’m not fan of Harry but can’t hate him cause of Wembley am prepared to label him a fraud #### of a manager

Comment

Arry for me, dishonest, loved himself, wasteful, full of excuses, up himself and liar
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                Farking hell, only 4 choices

ok.

first up, waxface, redcrapp, kneecap, rosie's account. dont like him but, he got us up, signed players like remy, austin, philips.
                                walked out in the end because bungle stuck a Dof above him.

second up, the beanie hat, armcrosser, gormless, terry o'connor, pe teacher, dream manager.
                                boring as fark in tv interviews, has a face you want to smack, was completely out of his depth and once again, bungle steps in and gave him a 3 year contract as manager after winning our first away game against sunderland.

next up, Hassleplank, hasslewan k, drossball jimmy, chris ramsey with a mask, les mate.
                                the most boring football i have ever witnessed, started off well at home to leeds. went down hill from there.
                                signed shyte players like el ####, ######, and other trash. unforgiveable signings in my eyes.

lastly, hollowhead, knobhead, peakyblinder, olliehogday, Cant.
                                with his 352 puntball style of play, his love for the Gump twins, sticking woslek at wingback and bombing out sylla, coating off the fans with every oppartunity.
                                he is the prize idiot that keeps on giving.
                                because he is the current "manager" he is my most disliked.

#knobheadout
                                Take it you don't like any of them then. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X