Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you renew? *prices released*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Will you renew? *prices released*

    Now that the new ST prices have been released it'll be interesting to see what the feeling is regarding renewal. Seems very mixed looking at social media elsewhere.
    36
    Yes I will 100% renew
    69.44%
    25
    No. I will not renew next season
    5.56%
    2
    I will not renew if IH is in charge
    11.11%
    4
    I'm on the fence at the moment
    11.11%
    4
    Yes but Moving to Y Block with Cheap Ticket
    2.78%
    1

  • #2
    Absolutely no hesitation of renewal from me.

    Comment


    • #3
      You should of added an option saying 'i will renew but move to Y block at the cheap rate'

      Really would like to see if many will move there due to price and a chap off

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        You should of added an option saying 'i will renew but move to Y block at the cheap rate'

        Really would like to see if many will move there due to price and a chap off
        More interested in seeing how many will or won't renew tbh regardless of where they sit.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          You should of added an option saying 'i will renew but move to Y block at the cheap rate'

          Really would like to see if many will move there due to price and a chap off


          It'll be empty after a few games due to banning orders...

          Comment


          • #6
            Yep will renew. Decently priced and me pals are renewing - is always as much about the social as it is the football for me tbh.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              More interested in seeing how many will or won't renew tbh regardless of where they sit.
              Yeah got you, but i think its a good option cos even Isleworth was saying yesterday he wont renew cos his ticket is the same price. So some might ONLY renew for 9 quid a game reasons.
              I mean you could get a Y block season ticket and not even blink if you dont go. Nine quid aint even enough for two pints in my local.

              Comment


              • #8
                think i will renew

                Comment


                • #9
                  If Y is the new singing block then I will go there. I work some Saturdays so I dont gain with a normal season ticket, I would end up losing out.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Yep will renew. Decently priced and me pals are renewing - is always as much about the social as it is the football for me tbh.
                    This.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Yeah got you, but i think its a good option cos even Isleworth was saying yesterday he wont renew cos his ticket is the same price. So some might ONLY renew for 9 quid a game reasons.
                      I mean you could get a Y block season ticket and not even blink if you dont go. Nine quid aint even enough for two pints in my local.
                      Added. Thanks mods

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm renewing along with my daughter. Going to the football is our thing.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

                        Ebere Eze - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 2
                        Pawel Wszolek - 2
                        Luke Freeman - 2
                        Joel Lynch - 1
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 1
                        Matt Smith - 1
                        Massimo Luongo - 1
                        Toni Leistner - 1
                        Geoff Cameron - 1

                        Summer Transfers 2018

                        IN
                        Toni Leistner, Angel Rangel, Tomer Hemed (loan), Nakhi Wells (loan), Geoff Cameron (loan).

                        OUT
                        Jamie Mackie, James Perch, Nedum Onuoha, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Jack Robinson, Alex Smithies, David Wheeler (loan), Ryan Manning (loan), Conor Washington.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Reckon that Y block is going cause some heartache and moans to club very soon

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Reckon that Y block is going cause some heartache and moans to club very soon
                            Cannot agree more. Doomed from the start IMO.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The more i think about it, the more i cant actually believe they are doing it.
                              Suppose the only saving grace is names and adresses.n

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X