No announcement yet.

Robinson’s contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe the initial offer is on reduced terms ? Maybe he's looking fo a higher wage ?

Absolute no brainer for me, he has looked better than the left back I thought we had signed all season long

Let Perch go if we need to free up dosh for Robinsons new contract

Comment

• Move Ned on and keep Robbo as Neds wages will mean more money freed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Move Ned on and keep Robbo as Neds wages will mean more money freed up.
        Ned signed a new contract on reduced wages so is probably on a lot less than Robinson. I'd like to keep him but he's obviously holding out for a decent new contract which we simply cant afford. He'll be gone in the summer i'm sure.
        We're skint. Parachute payments will be coming to an end soon and we only get about 10k coming through the turnstiles. I'll be amazed if Smithies is still here as well.

Comment

• I reckon his side have suggested what they expect and us, cutting our cloth, think we can’t do it hence no formal offer

We playing in different park now £40k a week wages is no longer what the club does. I got no problem paying big bonuses for results and finishing play off or better but big weekly out lay upfront is a no no. If he can’t fit in new structure he unfortunately will have to go

Comment

• Originally posted by PunteR View Post
            Ned signed a new contract on reduced wages so is probably on a lot less than Robinson. I'd like to keep him but he's obviously holding out for a decent new contract which we simply cant afford. He'll be gone in the summer i'm sure.
            We're skint. Parachute payments will be coming to an end soon and we only get about 10k coming through the turnstiles. I'll be amazed if Smithies is still here as well.
            Yeah we are brasik and can't compete with what some club's can offer , but I really do doubt that Robinson is on what Ned is on even after his reduced deal Robinson never came to the club to be a 1st team player in the premier he came as a young player for the future , but fault lies with the people that have built an inflated squad the biggest in the championship therefore wasting the parachute on a considerable amount of Dross players instead of looking to build a smaller squad of higher quality that obviously would have asked for higher wages than we were paying the dross now without the parachute we are left struggling to pay a better quality even for a smaller squad

Comment

• As far as I know, Ned is on 35k and I can't find anything about reduced terms unless you means his premier league salary a while back?
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                As far as I know, Ned is on 35k and I can't find anything about reduced terms unless you means his premier league salary a while back?
                Which is probably £10k to much if true. I thought he dropped to £25k when he renewed but might be wrong

Comment

• Well I don't think for a minute believe that Robinson and his agent would believe he get anywhere near that , I think he would be looking at 15k max

Comment

• He may well of but can't find anything about it on google
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• I am quite sure he is around 30-35k and the most payed player in the squad since Caulker left. Robinson is still on the same contract as when he was signed from Pool I think.

I'd say it'll be difficult to keep Ned but in the case of Robinson we should be able to meet his requests, or thereabouts. I could easily see him and Lynch as cb-pair if it wasn't for them both beeing left footed (?).

Comment

• Pretty sure that nobody will be offered over 20k a week in the current climate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Pretty sure that nobody will be offered over 20k a week in the current climate.
                          this... £20k a week (£1m a year) has got to be the high end for our most wanted players. otherwise we're going to need to sell our better players to balance the books and sooner or later that will catch up with us.

Comment

• Robinson IMHO is now the key player on the squad; would lose anyone else on defense if it meant keeping him. Instead of waiting til the end of the season show him the love now. Why the big suspense? Look, oh, we're going to keep our cards close to our vest and maybe, maybe not offer something? How bout paying for Robinson by firing our DOF and the entire coaching staff; bring Clint Hill in to manage on an incentive contract basis.

Comment

• So what should our top offer be before walking away

Comment

• $25/week -- 2 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X