No announcement yet.

Warburton and Hill Dream combination???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hill helped Redknapp make the call at Wembley by subbing himself and keeping Traore on so based on that alone he offers more than Bircham.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      Brains don't mean you be good in football coaching etc
      Can't hurt though, can it mate?

Personally I think that's why we are suffering at the moment. Not a single IQ over 100 in that dugout!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Can't hurt though, can it mate?

Personally I think that's why we are suffering at the moment. Not a single IQ over 100 in that dugout!
        That would be collectively probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Not sure I'd call Warburton a dream appointment. An improvement for sure, but not a dream appointment. Also worth pointing out that we could approach Clint to join the coaching staff at any point. Doesn't need to be a prerequisite that the manager is somebody he's worked with before.

I'd have loved Warburton at the time he left Brentford, but I'm a big believer in listening to what fans say about a manager when he leaves a club. All of my West Ham mates warned me about Harry when we hired him, just as a few of my Spurs mates did (not all I'll stress). Same deal with Hughes, my Fulham mates told me exactly what to expect. Didn't listen at the time, but with hindsight they were bang on in almost everything they told me.

I know a lot of Glasgow Rangers fans (I was born in Glasgow), and they have very little good to say about Warburton. Alright, he was always fighting an uphill battle as an Englishman and expectations were sky high, but they really didn't like him up there. I think expectations are also unreasonably high at Forest but from what I've read online, he hasn't gone down great there either.

Personally think we are better off looking at Clement or Monk.
          Do you know any Derby or Swansea fans?

Comment

Is 100 poor then lol
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
              Do you know any Derby or Swansea fans?
              No mate. I saw a lot of stuff online from Derby fans complaining Clement was boring as hell. I'd take that right now though. Boring or not, he picked up a lot of points at Derby.

Comment

It's like a place in the sun.we want beach front with a pool and 4 bedrooms on 80k budget. It all about compromise
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I'd take Clement as my first choice and he would work under a dof.

Fair to say there are some real good managers out there right now.

Comment

As for Hill, as much respect he takes right now will end up being hated! We cannot afford good players, that's our major problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                      As for Hill, as much respect he takes right now will end up being hated! We cannot afford good players, that's our major problem.
                      Plenty of affordable players out there if you willing to spot and invest time in them. Don’t see Bristol city, Cardiff sheff Utd or Preston spending loads. Good management and coaching is the key not the cheque book

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Plenty of affordable players out there if you willing to spot and invest time in them. Don’t see Bristol city, Cardiff sheff Utd or Preston spending loads. Good management and coaching is the key not the cheque book
                        Agree with affordable players, however, do we have enough time?

Comment

dream management , never ,better than what weve got ,probably .
                          As for Clement , i dont know why so many people want him , he`ll bring boring football as opposed to s hit football ,great...cant wait
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                            Agree with affordable players, however, do we have enough time?
                            exactly....

players like bradly dack and olle watkins were available in the summer. good players too with lots of potential.

but noooooooooooo we end up signing 4 farking wingers to play a system that does not have wing positions.

if we get the right manager in, things will get better.

i would bet my house on it.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              exactly....

players like bradly dack and olle watkins were available in the summer. good players too with lots of potential.

but noooooooooooo we end up signing 4 farking wingers to play a system that does not have wing positions.

if we get the right manager in, things will get better.

I would bet my house on it.
                              The pity is that a club with its thousands of fans relies on one man decisions that might ruin everything!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                He was in that Role at Rangers to Hove
                                Yeah he was. And who took over as DoF at Brentford? Who's just been sacked as DoF of Forest? Who was DoF at Rangers?...Clue? The same bloke (Frank McParland)

Comment

Working...
                                X