No announcement yet.

Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of you sure you want to stick with him? Surely staying with someone who has been so poor over last year increases our chances of relegation? We are relegation form.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      Some of you sure you want to stick with him? Surely staying with someone who has been so poor over last year increases our chances of relegation? We are relegation form.
      I don't trust the results in this poll Furtive.

If you read through the posts there are 4, maybe 5 that could have voted A.
      Yet results show 18 people have chosen to keep Ollie by voting A.

Love a conspiracy theory me so I reckon someone like Pinkie has been using friends and family phones to sign in and vote!

Should have been a public vote so we can see who voted for what.

No way do 46% of people on here support Ollie.

Comment

I’ve said it many times before, you get a truer reflection on private polls, not that it makes voters right or not, some don’t want the hassle of being called out, anonymous or not. I think less people vote on public polls. So these numbers make sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
          I don't trust the results in this poll Furtive.

If you read through the posts there are 4, maybe 5 that could have voted A.
          Yet results show 18 people have chosen to keep Ollie by voting A.

Love a conspiracy theory me so I reckon someone like Pinkie has been using friends and family phones to sign in and vote!

Should have been a public vote so we can see who voted for what.

No way do 46% of people on here support Ollie.
          No conspiracy. Admin can see who's voted.

However the telling thing to note is that of the 18 who've voted to keep him (option A), only 3 have voted to trust him with any transfer funds next month (option B).

People's other reasons for voting A might be from the belief that we have just enough to stay up this season, but would vote for a managerial change in the summer when our options would be a lot bigger than now, albeit with the inherent risk in waiting 'til then.

Comment

He stays and we will go down that is a certainty and based on no funds and him picking up even less points. The man is a joke and needs removing asap or we could dissappear as a club.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              No conspiracy. Admin can see who's voted.

However the telling thing to note is that of the 18 who've voted to keep him (option A), only 3 have voted to trust him with any transfer funds next month (option B).

People's other reasons for voting A might be from the belief that we have just enough to stay up this season, but would vote for a managerial change in the summer when our options would be a lot bigger than now, albeit with the inherent risk in waiting 'til then.
              That's exactly my reasoning.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Voted after tonight's game. He has got to go.

Comment

18 of you sticking with Ollie and you will have a sinking sensation

Comment

Bite the bullet, get rid. Going nowhere and you will be reading the same comments on here next season if he stays.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                      you will be reading the same comments on here next season if he stays.
                      I'd be genuinely surprised to see him here beyond the summer Alan.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        He stays and we will go down that is a certainty and based on no funds and him picking up even less points. The man is a joke and needs removing asap or we could dissappear as a club.
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          How do you find that funny

Comment

Unfortunately I think the game has moved on since Ian played .even though it should be a simple game. Also as in life nowadays everything costs money and you only get quality at a cost. You have to spend decent cash to get half a donkey. Ffp is unfair as we not trying to win the prem just compete on a better level.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                            X