Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing I'd say yes to coming out of Man Utd is Ferguson. Lol

Comment

Agreed Bakes but Pulis would guarantee us staying up and would give us time to actually make a decent choice.

Comment

Also i don't think Pulis for one would come to us and he will already be employed by the time our board do anything about a new manager. Les won't go for someone who will undermine his position so it will be weak yes men all the way from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Agreed Bakes but Pulis would guarantee us staying up and would give us time to actually make a decent choice.
          Completely agree mate, Pulis would do a great job at Qpr. No chance of relegation with him.

Would he come? Probably not.
          Would we pay enough wages for him? Probably not.

He's a top manager for any struggling Prem side. We're a struggling Championship side.

Comment

Bakes. Pulis loves a pound note much like Redknapp so a nice bonus for doing the job will get him in.

Comment

Bakes. Pulis loves a pound note much like Redknapp so a nice bonus for doing the job will get him in.
              Yeh but that's super short-term. We will be in the same situation when Pulis goes.
              If we get Pulis we need him longert term to get us up, and I don't think we can afford him (anymore). Fernandes has already spunked Brewsters millions.

Comment

Bakes. When you have spunked 300 million plus then a million pound bonus should be found somehow. Longer term look at a young bright coach from these shores and beyond.

Comment

Bakes. When you have spunked 300 million plus then a million pound bonus should be found somehow. Longer term look at a young bright coach from these shores and beyond.
                  Mate. Do you trust the powers that be to find a bright young coach? Have a look at their recent record.....

And why on earth would Pulis come here? Hes nailed on to get a decent Prem job come January. Lets be realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                    It now becoming clear that Holloway probably isn't the man to take us forward unfortunatly

Is Giggs an option he's looking for a club possibly in the championship and would take it I feel

Could be amazing or disaster what do you think chaps ?

I'd say yes bring back the vibe at Rangers again attacking football.
                    we all make mistakes in life , but giggs is a complete wrong 'un . shagging his brothers wife for 8 years , no thanks

Comment

Surely has to be Mc Laren then he would be a good fit and knows the club well.

Mc Laren & Gerry Francis would be a great choice

Comment

I'd have giggs over hollow less any day,but even as things stand I don't think the "twitter" will act yet

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          Clearly our heirachy don't do #### like scouting. Take a look at our last 4-5 managers as proof.
                          Man of the People Fernandes appointed Hughes, Ferdinand & Redknapp. He made all three choices based mainly on fans recommendations via Twitter. ('Dream manager' Clement came the same route.) Unbelievable I know, but true. Which other Chairman in the entire league plays to the peanut gallery in such a way?

Is there any evidence that he would do anything different next time around, and actually learn from the error of his ways?

Ramsey, JFH & Holloway were basically LF appointments/recommendations.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            TF appointed Hughes, Ferdinand & Redknapp. He made all three choices based mainly on fans recommendations via Twitter. ('Dream manager' Clement came the same route.) Unbelievable I know, but true. Which other Chairman in the entire league would behave in such a way?

Is there any evidence that he would do anything different next time around, and actually learn from the error of his ways?

Ramsey, JFH & Holloway were basically LF appointments/recommendations.
                            Who do you think we should get in next?
                            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                              Who do you think we should get in next?
                              Can't really improve on Hal's suggestions the other day Upper:

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                              Kind of for fun look at who is available (and almost available). And this is only a tiny %.

Many of these wouldn't come anywhere near us, but if we were prepared to offer a degree of control and a realistic transfer policy, then some of them might pop by for a chinwag.

Montela, Koeman, Guidolin, Ismael (young manager sacked by Wolfsburg but has a very decent ppm record) Bilic, Enrique, Pulis, Nigel Pearson*, Tuschel, Garcia, Jens Keller, Blanc, de Boer, Carrillo.... and that is just a sample. All the above bar Pulis have a PPM of >1.6. The problem with PPM is factoring in quality of opposition, but I reckon most of that lot could handle themselves at championship level at least.

* = under contract abroad

Finally young Graham Potter looks like he could be one for the future. Anyone who says quality gaffers are thin on the ground is simply wrong. The problem is that QPR are thin on the ground, but we must start getting appointments right.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                Can't really improve on Hal's suggestions the other day Upper:
                                There are a few out of work.

I would go for Pulis, doubt he would work under Ferdinand though.
                                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                                X