• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    (preferable 2 minutes into extra time)
    hahaha very true indeed for mackie and mackie 2.0

Comment

• There used to have a glue called impact and we're stuck with them
      Last edited by dogsrrs; 17-12-2017, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Smith is much better as an impact sub too, he's too slow and cumbersome to worry defenders from the start but scares the crap out of them once they're tiring

So that means we've Smith+Mackie+Washington as subs

Sylla and Wheeler to start ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
          We have a solid goalie, a gutty defense despite a mountain of injuries, one of the best midfield trios in the league, and an anemic offense. The stubbornness of Ollie to keep playing Mackie and Washington, mediocrity in motion who are punchless, makes every Rangers fan bloody mad. The immediate answer: start Sylla and Wheeler, bring Smith on late in games, promote Shodipo and when back Eze for spot appearances. DO NOT waste any more time on Mackie, Washington, Ngkobota, Lua Lua or Cousins.

If we can’t score more than one goal a game, we re headed to the relegation line. Two goals a game and we can move up the table. Wake up, Ollie. Before you put this framchise to sleep in the relegation zone.
          Forget benching them.
          The Gump twins need shipping out.
          3mil on Gump2 is shocking transfer business by the dof.
          We will never recoup that money.
          The Gumps are nothing more than league1/2
          Players
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Don`t we have coaches who can help our forwards in situations like this??
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Yes Shania. Our D.O.F did that job at Spurs under Redknapp.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Yes Shania. Our D.O.F did that job at Spurs under Redknapp.
                Really? Hmmm.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Or just sell him... Move on to a better striker or at least one who we haven't had to deal with for two years while scoring nothing compared to the sheer volume of chances he gets. 11 goals out of 117 shots since joining us.... 76 of which were inside the box... stupid to hold on to him at any price, would rather just put Grego-Cox on the bench if I were in charge. Even Paul Smyth who is untested is more likely to do a job.

Use the money from selling him to buy someone else and refresh to try again. Nothing wrong with saying we got it wrong and moving on instead of hoping we find something in him.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• The problem with that Nas is we paid nearly 3 million for him and we are now skint and between him and Mackie we would not get a pie and a pint in the ground for them.

Comment

The problem with that Nas is we paid nearly 3 million for him and we are now skint and between him and Mackie we would not get a pie and a pint in the ground for them.
                      We could definitely sell him for at least 1.5m. Regularly capped international and homegrown talent? Clubs who need to fill their quota will pay something for him if we make him available. As much as I like Sylla, add him to that list if the money is right, he's a very good striker but doesn't fit in with what we seem to try and do up front. Tbh I need a whole post on this because the club has zero playstyle identity and that really really irks me.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Would be shocked if we got 1.5 on Washington as for the playing style we have none at all or what we do have is chuck it up to big smith and hope we feed of the 2nd ball scraps. We have players who can play but do we have a coaching team that can coach them? There in lies the huge problem.

Comment

Would be shocked if we got 1.5 on Washington as for the playing style we have none at all or what we do have is chuck it up to big smith and hope we feed of the 2nd ball scraps. We have players who can play but do we have a coaching team that can coach them? There in lies the huge problem.
                          That's 100 Percent my point. How is the DoF supposed to bring in players who fit our club philosophy when our manager has no philosophy. Without a solid grasp of what we need, every player we buy has a 50 50 chance of being a square peg for a round hole.

Comment

• Nas. Unfortunately that is what you get with this manager. All balls and no brains.

Comment

Nas. Unfortunately that is what you get with this manager. All balls and no brains.
                              lolol thats why we`ve got a cracking little midfield developing and one of our best for quite a while, cos our manager hasnt a clue lol, he should drop freeman
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• We need to sell him but he hasn’t done anything at QPR to warrant any real interest from a club that will part with the 2 million we wasted on him.

He’s a league one footballer at best and will be hard to shift on unless we sell for 500-750k imo.

I would prefer Matt Smith coming of bench right now and Sulla starting and hopefully come Jan we will recall Eze and invest in another forward. However I can see us trying to get through to the summer with what we have.

Comment

Working...
                                X