Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Washington be dropped?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    It might be a game your glad you missed
    No way.....you are confusing me with WeAre lol

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      We have put more crosses into the box then any other side in the league
      Yep...mostly to a 5 foot striker !

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Negatives: Can't shoot, can't shoot, can't shoot, can't dribble after the first touch, can't shoot, can't shoot, we already have enough.
        Think he can shoot actually...

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Think he can shoot actually...
          fair point, straight at the keeper.... Friday's shot was going right at the keeper again, needed the deflection to go in.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            fair point, straight at the keeper.... Friday's shot was going right at the keeper again, needed the deflection to go in.
            Nas you could tell the way he was shaping hes lacking in confidence and also by his reaction when it went in off the defender! hes obviously a confidence player but he was almost scared of hitting it you could tell.

            Comment


            • #81
              The one thing about his goal on friday that seems to been missed is the space he pulled into to get the shot off. Yes there was a deflection to the shot but think the boy deserves that little bit of luck.

              Comment


              • #82
                It will be good for his confidence when NI are meeting Norway!! We are ranked just above Syria and Iraq.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Nas you could tell the way he was shaping hes lacking in confidence and also by his reaction when it went in off the defender! hes obviously a confidence player but he was almost scared of hitting it you could tell.
                  If someone has no confidence for 2 years, he's not worth playing. There's a difference between a confidence player and a silver spoon player who needs to be fed everything. I rate his overall play a lot more now than I used to but his finishing is so damn poor, it feels like we're wasting a spot in the side every single game he starts because we know he's 90% likely not to score.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    if someone has no confidence for 2 years, he's not worth playing. There's a difference between a confidence player and a silver spoon player who needs to be fed everything. I rate his overall play a lot more now than i used to but his finishing is so damn poor, it feels like we're wasting a spot in the side every single game he starts because we know he's 90% likely not to score.
                    i feel the same way about crapie. In theory, we are playing with 9 men and two sheep dogs
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      fair point, straight at the keeper.... Friday's shot was going right at the keeper again, needed the deflection to go in.
                      Hard enough to hit the back of the net though wasnt it?
                      Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 01-10-2017, 07:00 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        i feel the same way about crapie. In theory, we are playing with 9 men and two sheep dogs
                        That's fantastic

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Hard enough to hit the back of the net though wasnt it?
                          what? Ball should have been in plenty of times from plenty of shots but he's a striker and if he wants to play for a championship side, he has to be able to at least hit it wide of the keeper but within the confines of the posts, at least make the keeper work for it, I criticised Sylla at the game for the same issue even though he was offside when he shot embarrasingly off target early in the game.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            what? Ball should have been in plenty of times from plenty of shots but he's a striker and if he wants to play for a championship side, he has to be able to at least hit it wide of the keeper but within the confines of the posts, at least make the keeper work for it, I criticised Sylla at the game for the same issue even though he was offside when he shot embarrasingly off target early in the game.
                            Plenty of shots? He had 1 and it went in !!? You can carry on talking about the last 18 months if you want but I am simply saying he can actually hit it harder than all the powder puff shots people have banged on about. Hopefully that will spur him on in the next game.

                            As for Sylla...thought he did well to get it down to be able to have a pop let alone get it on target.

                            People on here expect us to have players that can score at will....newsflash....Charlie Austin fcked off a long time ago.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              For the love of God, bench Mackie and Washington now

                              We have a solid goalie, a gutty defense despite a mountain of injuries, one of the best midfield trios in the league, and an anemic offense. The stubbornness of Ollie to keep playing Mackie and Washington, mediocrity in motion who are punchless, makes every Rangers fan bloody mad. The immediate answer: start Sylla and Wheeler, bring Smith on late in games, promote Shodipo and when back Eze for spot appearances. DO NOT waste any more time on Mackie, Washington, Ngkobota, Lua Lua or Cousins.

                              If we can’t score more than one goal a game, we re headed to the relegation line. Two goals a game and we can move up the table. Wake up, Ollie. Before you put this framchise to sleep in the relegation zone.
                              Last edited by Qprtanpa1; 21-10-2017, 05:01 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Daily Mail interview with CW

                                "I watched the Sheffield United game on Friday night. They are a good side and we’re looking forward to testing ourselves again. They have got great fans as well, so it will be a really good game.

                                And then it’s Aston Villa. They just seem to keep coming in the Championship, don’t they? There are great teams all around, but we back ourselves against anyone here. We seem to do better against the better teams. They are probably going to have the ball a little more than us and move the ball quicker and try to break through the lines.

                                Sides outside the top six give us a different challenge. We seem to struggle a bit against the teams who give us a bit of the ball so we need to work on a formula to get points off those teams."


                                Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...e-chasers.html

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X