Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Start Sylla and Wheeler up top I say.
    This for Bristol game, definitely. Won't happen.....

Comment

• I'm not so down on him as others but he is just not a finisher. Personally would drop him and give him a spell out of sight either on loan or in reserves. If we get an offer in January take it. To me looks more of a wide player who can drift in.

In terms of our overall striker options not any different, aside from signing Smith, to when Dollie took over and he was brought in to get us challenging for play offs and that is stated aim again this season. In fact he described our striking options as wonderful when he took over!

I believe we are weak up front but not so bad overall. Good goalie and midfield, poor but not disastrous defence and weak up front but Sylla not bad and Smith effective off bench so not without merit.

Washington an easy scapegoat but cannot be blamed for us not being further up the league.

Comment

• When he shot 8 yards out yesterday and it was easier to score he decided to put it out for a thrown in.

Comment

• he looks like a player but can't hit the target , he's paid to score. needs to spend hours on the training field if he's going to get any better

Comment

• Washington will not be dropped until Mackie is available.

Comment

• Must be great having a job like Ramsey's. No pressure to produce anything because even a young Johan Messipeledinhomarshbowles wouldn't make an appearance.

My advice to Chris is work on their stamina, chop their heads off and practice chest beating and badge kissing...oh and make them play with their boots on the wrong way round.

Comment

• plain as the hole in my ####. connor at best is a div2 player.watched him for two seasons now and he hasn't progressed 1%.needs to be let go.if we get quarter of a mill for him take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  lolol thats why we`ve got a cracking little midfield developing and one of our best for quite a while, he should drop freeman
                  Please tell me you're joking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    He must be on the wind up.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                      Jimmy i was joking as 73 had come out with about he`d drop freeman!
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        Jimmy i was joking as 73 had come out with about he`d drop freeman!
                        Phew!

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                          Washington will not be dropped until Mackie is available.
                          You've it Dave

Comment

• Saturday’s game showed a striker desperately out of touch, I really feel for him as it does work very hard but that chance he missed was a strike devoid of any confidence. Fortunately Robinson came to the rescue on Saturday and we got the result anyway.

Comment

• Dont think its got anything to do with confidence, he just hasn't got that natural vission/quality to sore goals. Hes had and is still getting easy chances put on a plate for him but continuously fluffs them.... 11 goals in 74 for us so far and 27 in 82 for Peterborough at league 1 level.

Dont get me wrong, can see why we signed him. Good age/good energy/gets into good positions and going on that it would seem he had a lot of potential, so well worth signing him. But hes had PLENTY of chances and opportunities and he's just proved over and over that he aint got it in him at this level.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• He's a weaker Mackie, and at least Mackie seems to chip in with odd important goal.

His work rate maybe solid, but he simply isn't good enough. He's had enough chances as a striker now.

Time to go my friend, while your still worth a bob or two and under contract.

Thanks for trying, more than can be said for afew others at the club over the last few years.

Comment

Working...
                                X