• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely ollies garden needs sorting.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
      Think we will escape relegation..just. but if Holloway is in charge for next season it will be the 1st one I will go into without having any kind of hope for a good season.
      ^^This. Even if he manages to assamble a squad of world class players I think he somehow will manage to screw it up.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Having. Said last week that Smith and Sylla 'can't play together', Ollie plays them together when we're chasing the game. How so?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Having. Said last week that Smith and Sylla 'can't play together', Ollie plays them together when we're chasing the game. How so?
          He actually had Sylla wide right could not believe my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Season was over ages ago. Definitely the right man to take us forward. Today's result was an obvious one as we've come up against a team bang in form. All about next season which it has been for some time
            Behave!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              He actually had Sylla wide right could not believe my eyes
              Just needed santos on the bench to bring on..... been like old times

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Truth is no other club in the world wanted him and he got chased out of millwall in disgrace and never able to return.
                As said above the game moves on, and we brought a manager back who was dog shite years ago in his last job.
                He will never get another managers job when he is sacked at the end of this season, back to sky if they will take him but stupid fool les HAS to go too

Comment

Season was over ages ago. Definitely the right man to take us forward. Today's result was an obvious one as we've come up against a team bang in form. All about next season which it has been for some time
                  It's obvious you haven't got a clue

Comment

Ollie thought he put the foundations right when we went on that good run. He took heart from the great performance at Birmingham when all our four strikers scored and from then on he decided that its not fair to leave any of them out of the team. So he started changing the team every game. I assume that this did not got on well with the players and some lost the confidence. CW, Pawel. Yeni are just a shadow of a player of two moths ago. Now I am unsure if we have the right players as we seem to concede goals in every game and make stupid mistake in every game. Seems that our players are not capable to learn, which is bad, because if one cannot learn from his own mistakes, means that he is stupid and do not deserve to be called a footballer! Our football is boring and when I watch Premier and European football, I realize how far away we are. This club is going nowhere and if we are lucky enough to avoid relegation, we will be in a much worse situation next season.

Comment

Definitely the right man to take us forward.
                      Oh really? Forget being safe or not safe, forget experimenting. We aren't doing the most basic tactical stuff. Surely you can see that? We don't cover, we're shocking off the ball, and we don't do support play, our transitions are poor, we can't keep clean sheets. That's before you even get to the insane set ups and the lack of width which forces someone like Smith to spend a lot of time back to goal. Bircham and Holloway have form for this, check Millwall. They couldn't believe what they were seeing either.

Denial of the evidence in front of us wont help. But you are right in one sense: Ollie isn't the real problem here. The responsibility lies with those who made yet another ludicrous appointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                        Ollie thought he put the foundations right when we went on that good run. He took heart from the great performance at Birmingham when all our four strikers scored and from then on he decided that its not fair to leave any of them out of the team. So he started changing the team every game. I assume that this did not got on well with the players and some lost the confidence. CW, Pawel. Yeni are just a shadow of a player of two moths ago. Now I am unsure if we have the right players as we seem to concede goals in every game and make stupid mistake in every game. Seems that our players are not capable to learn, which is bad, because if one cannot learn from his own mistakes, means that he is stupid and do not deserve to be called a footballer! Our football is boring and when I watch Premier and European football, I realize how far away we are. This club is going nowhere and if we are lucky enough to avoid relegation, we will be in a much worse situation next season.
                        I agree with most of this post BUT i still have faith in ollie, i can see why hes tested out players and different things and it hasnt worked but as weare said, the season was over long ago. Imo ollie will do a much better job next season, hes always been better in his second season at clubs just look at what he did with blackpool and palace. A few signings and we'll be solid imo, its clear to me that we need strenghthening in every area of the team except keeper. We've gotta remember that gary penrice is coming in too and his resumé speaks for itself!!

I dontvwanna keep chopping and changing managers all the time snd even though ollies lost quite a few hes still had a better run and played better football than any manager we've had in the last 5 years and im sure this is a learning curve for ollie too.

Comment

No one has said this yet but if it had been anyone else it would have its own thread. Has he lost the dressing room???

The last six games have been totally bizarre something is up

Comment

It's out the hat now the fans have turned. There have been three camps those who never rated him nor wanted him back, those willing to give him a chance and those who love and rate him and agreed with appointment. Feels like the ones willing to give him a chance have had enough and are seeing him for what he actually is

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              No one has said this yet but if it had been anyone else it would have its own thread. Has he lost the dressing room???

The last six games have been totally bizarre something is up
                              Quite possibly.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                                I agree with most of this post BUT i still have faith in ollie, i can see why hes tested out players and different things and it hasnt worked but as weare said, the season was over long ago. Imo ollie will do a much better job next season, hes always been better in his second season at clubs just look at what he did with blackpool and palace. A few signings and we'll be solid imo, its clear to me that we need strenghthening in every area of the team except keeper. We've gotta remember that gary penrice is coming in too and his resumé speaks for itself!!

I dontvwanna keep chopping and changing managers all the time snd even though ollies lost quite a few hes still had a better run and played better football than any manager we've had in the last 5 years and im sure this is a learning curve for ollie too.
                                But the point is the season ISN'T/wasn't over until we are safe - messing around with the team is same old Holloway. Him thinking we're safe is just another mistake.

Comment

Working...
                                X