Holloway Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Perch is poor, give you that. But worse than Ian Barraclough? Come on mate!
    spot on. Perch fouls them but barraclough never got near them.

Comment

Perch is poor, give you that. But worse than Ian Barraclough? Come on mate!
      Nah not having that mate Perch is one the R/backs I have seen Incapable of putting in a regular shift in fact even though I'm not one of Need biggest admirers but I think him playing rightside c/h next to that liability makes more nervous than he is trying to cover him

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        Chuckle to yourself all you want old bean. But you were talking crap. How long did he play under Ollie? I'd hardly call him a Holloway player. Part of useless relegation squad.
        It's nothing to with him being an Ollie player it's your line that there's more than just running around to today's players fark me if Perch represents what today's modern player is about I've given up chuckling I'm in hysterics

Comment

• Originally posted by LHoop2016 View Post
          I'm going to put it straight out I do not think Ian Holloway is the right man for the job! I'm very strong about this view. I always remember when we got promoted to the championship we Lost quite a few then we won about seven games in a row beating Wigan Leicester and other teams and everyone thinking we were going to go straight to Premier league. After this we went on a downward spiral. The same was happening time after time this season. We lost our games then we won loads on the trot and then we went on a downward spiral.

The type of football I have seen - this season has been very much kick and run. It seems repetitive like it was when Ian Holloway was in charge. Start off the match with strong pressing play, try and catch the other team out with fast balls, passing and creative ideas. Then for the rest of the match make it up as you go.

I am thankful that Ian Holloway did bring us up out of league 1 but since then the football culture has evolved dramatically it is not about kissing the badge anymore, players have respect for thier team they are in yes; but given the opportunity at higher wages they will always go for the money. You just got to have a look at other Leagues. All this fist pumping and chest pumping by Ian Holloway looking like a gorilla on the sideline doesn't really do much apart from looking like he needs diazepam.

The cultural we should bring into QPR is do a job for us and if you're not good enough to do that job then start to think about applying for McDonald's. Like we have just offered another contract to Jamie Mackie why??? he is not good enough to play as a top striker but he fits in with Ian Holloway culture that he kisses the badge and is a true supporter. Yes maybe the first time he was manager in League one such as Rowlands and Cookie this was true - but not now.

We need a solid Manager not a pundit someone who doesn't give a ship on slackers but still has passion for the position their in - like Massimo Oddo Laurent Blanc Nigel Pearson a good squad of International u23s u21s and a couple of matures and a manager with no previous connection to QPR.
          I feel like I'm having a case of deja vu reading this comment

Did you post it somewhere else?

Comment

• Originally posted by hooploft View Post
            It's nothing to with him being an Ollie player it's your line that there's more than just running around to today's players fark me if Perch represents what today's modern player is about I've given up chuckling I'm in hysterics
            I'm just going by what you said. You said "can Ollie dig these sort out again I don't know !" - so you're saying can he get these players again?! He never brought in barraclough and can't recall him playing that often under ollie either!

Comment

I'm just going by what you said. You said "can Ollie dig these sort out again I don't know !" - so you're saying can he get these players again?! He never brought in barraclough and can't recall him playing that often under ollie either!
              I didn't say he brought these players in I said can he dig these sort out again I don't know because one thing is certain Les can't what I was getting at we've had about 30 players in under Les how many are any bottle or awilling to work for their wages , those 7 players I mentioned all were awilling to put a shift in for their wedge , and you pick on one out of 7 , I know one thing Cookie Gallen Rowlands and Padoula could do a better job than anybody at the club now if had their chance today

Comment

Barraclough came as part of the deal for Trevor Sinclair didn't he? Him, Dowie and somebody else plus some change from down the back of the sofa if I remember correctly. West Ham got a right touch!

Comment

Barraclough came as part of the deal for Trevor Sinclair didn't he? Him, Dowie and somebody else plus some change from down the back of the sofa if I remember correctly. West Ham got a right touch!
                  Just checked and got that wrong. Keith Rowland was the guy that came with Dowie.

Comment

You're damn right didn't we turn down a 11m bid for Sinclair a window earlier from Chelsea ? Blackburn a WHU fan one of the g o t arranged that deal
                    i was sitting in S A R And K Rowlands farked up as usual and I turned someone privy to inside knowledge and said someone's got to have took a bung that set up that deal and he replied yes and tell you who #########
                    Baraclough came from Nots county
                    Last edited by dogsrrs; 11-05-2017, 03:39 PM.

Comment

You're damn right didn't we turn down a 11m bid for Sinclair a window earlier from Chelsea ? Blackburn a WHU fan one of the g o t arranged that deal
                      i was sitting in S A R And K Rowlands farked up as usual and I turned someone privy to inside knowledge and said someone's got to have took a bung that set up that deal and he replied yes and tell you who #########
                      Usual story, ain't it?

Hold onto a player a year too long and sell them for less than what we should of got. Knowing when to let a player go is just as important as proper scouting in my opinion. Southampton are masters at it!

Comment

Usual story, ain't it?

Hold onto a player a year too long and sell them for less than what we should of got. Knowing when to let a player go is just as important as proper scouting in my opinion. Southampton are masters at it!
                        Yep a man / u fan said to me never sign a player from us mate Alex Ferguson doesn't give anything away

Comment

Yep a man / u fan said to me never sign a player from us mate Alex Ferguson doesn't give anything away
                          Er.... He gave Pogba away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                            Er.... He gave Pogba away.
                            Yeah but but look at the duds we've had

Comment

Joshua King.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• If he's not gone now he's here for August. Another season down the drain. At least we can follow all the games live. What's our record number of consecutive losses?

Comment

Working...
                                X