Holloway Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
    Whilst i dont want ollie to lose his job i'd rather there not be a feeling of limbo at the club, the board either needs to sack him and find someone now or publically back him so we know whats going on rather than wondering
    public backing is the first stage of a sacking.

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
      public backing is the first stage of a sacking.
      When it comes to our club yes lmao. But tbh theres no games for like 3 months so there would be no reason to sack olly, itd at least give us all peace of mind whether we want olly to stay or not we'd know where the club stamds

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
        When it comes to our club yes lmao. But tbh theres no games for like 3 months so there would be no reason to sack olly, itd at least give us all peace of mind whether we want olly to stay or not we'd know where the club stamds
        just scrolling through some of the old threads and came across the poll thread asking everyone who they wanted as manager.

out of 102 votes, only 4 people wanted the pratt that got the job.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...dvisory/page20
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Just don't forget that the two at the top turned us down and Big Sam would have done the same.. At the end it was even steven between a bunch that actually not many wanted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            just scrolling through some of the old threads and came across the poll thread asking everyone who they wanted as manager.

out of 102 votes, only 4 people wanted the pratt that got the job.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...dvisory/page20
            Don't exaggerate. Only 3 did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
              Don't exaggerate. Only 3 did.
              Hits was the 4th one....

Comment

• Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                Just don't forget that the two at the top turned us down and Big Sam would have done the same.. At the end it was even steven between a bunch that actually not many wanted.
                Not convinced we tried hard enough to get Rowett!

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                  Hits was the 4th one....
                  Hmmm...that makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                    Hits was the 4th one....

no chance.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• What odds will I get for us being relegated next season under hollaway what ever I'm going to take it fed up of this dross

Comment

• From Clive's match report

A final heavy defeat in a season of 23 league losses (relegated Blackburn lost 19), four more goals conceded taking the total to 66 (Blackburn and Wigan both went down conceding fewer), and an eighteenth defeat since Ian Holloway returned to the club 31 league and cup games ago. - See more at: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal....B3TmK7hA.dpuf

Wow. Just as well we have the best defensive midfielder in the championship/ universe, isn't it? It would've been far worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by chalbury37 View Post
                          What odds will I get for us being relegated next season under hollaway what ever I'm going to take it fed up of this dross
                          5/1 apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Season was over ages ago. Definitely the right man to take us forward. Today's result was an obvious one as we've come up against a team bang in form. All about next season which it has been for some time
                            Really. Was it over ages ago? Had QPR not won against Forest they would be playing League 1 football next season instead of Blackburn.

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                              i'm no populist, but this hasn't been great. He would've been sacked at most other clubs.
                              Or had the decency to resign.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                if trust me 50 pts won't even be run close. Blackburn have been poor all season. Either them or Birmingham who are equally poor
                                That shows what you knew about this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X