Holloway Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Wheres van and corbs when you need them!
    i'm no populist, but this hasn't been great. He would've been sacked at most other clubs.

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
      i'm no populist, but this hasn't been great. He would've been sacked at most other clubs.
      At every other club

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
        Only Rotherham have lost more games than us since Holloway has been here. Sacked JFH because the board thought we had a chance of play offs, end up losing more games than anyone else apart from the team rock bottom. Couldn't make it up. Worst appointment for a long time.
        Read this all those who say he 'saved us' from relegation.

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
          ....and you want him to stay. Why wouldn't you sack him?

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            ....and you want him to stay. Why wouldn't you sack him?
            1. We sacked Jimmy (necessarily) when there were several candidates available, who could've proven better. Now, I don't see any. Monk will end up at Norwich. Find us a better candidate and i'm in. I don't agree with sacking someone without a better option lined up.

2. I do believe that Ollie can do whats required to bring some stability to this circus. I think it's naive to think he can get us promoted. But if he can leave this club firmly in mid table with an established squad that doesn't need an overhaul every single window, i'd be happy. We aren't going up the way things are obviously, but we need to be primed to do so.

3. I genuinely like the guy. Though that should have nothing to do with jobs in this industry.

4. I wholeheartedly dislike the revolving door policy on staff and players. We can't expect success rolling the dice. Though it may seem we are rolling the dice keeping Ollie? Again, not comparing him to Fergie, but http://en.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/206230.html is a good read. Managers get the boot after a poor run, if they've lost the dressing room, but rarely these days are they given time to turn it around.

Not saying it's easy, and I'd support an intelligent replacement. I agree with many Ollie out's points and reasonings. This many losses and a record of roller coaster relegation and promotions does not bode well for the stability i'd like. I just think we need to be smarter. Ollie is a symptom, we should be first addressing why we have hired such a poor run of managers, and in man instances playing staff, to get us this far after so much money spent.

Comment

• Even i am finding it hard to have any positive views today , i just feel ( like everyone ) massively let down by Holloway and the players after yesterday , and my hangover isnt helping . We took loads to Norwich yesterday and where rewarded with a shambolic performance , we are a f ucking joke
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Trevor Sinclair‏Verified account @trevor8sinclair 14h14 hours ago
                More
                Championship rumours not sitting well with me 💭😔
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• He's heard Holloway is staying then....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    Trevor Sinclair‏Verified account @trevor8sinclair 14h14 hours ago
                    More
                    Championship rumours not sitting well with me ����
                    They won't sack him. They have their yes man in place who's just happy to be here.

Hope I'm wrong though!

Comment

• The rumours of what?
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• He absolutely should be sacked.

May as well do it now before November comes around...

Comment

• Almost 88% of fans polled want him sacked.

Tells you all you need to know about his shambolic tenure.

Comment

• If there's a possibility of him being sacked, it has to happen now, and we need someone on before the players come back for pre-season. I don't think they will though, in which case the board MUST back him.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              If there's a possibility of him being sacked, it has to happen now, and we need someone on before the players come back for pre-season. I don't think they will though, in which case the board MUST back him.
                              agree. needs to go now. get farking rid.

no point sacking him in october.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Whilst i dont want ollie to lose his job i'd rather there not be a feeling of limbo at the club, the board either needs to sack him and find someone now or publically back him so we know whats going on rather than wondering

Comment

Working...
                                X