No announcement yet.

Holloway Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadly absolutely yes. 7 defeats out of 8 is not good enough thank god Forest were crap 2nd half last week.

Comment

• Monk
      Pardew
      McLaren

Who will it be mid next season Ollie is not working I'm afraid and I'm a supporter of his.

Comment

• Monk for me think he's an excellent manager .

He would def sort us out

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
          Sadly absolutely yes. 7 defeats out of 8 is not good enough thank god Forest were crap 2nd half last week.
          yes spot on we have been very very lucky
          R's

Comment

• 80 % of me says it would probably be wise to sack him tomorrow. 10 % of me says that he has brought in good players and maybe brings more in June, so wait and sack him in July. 10 % of me wants to give him first 10 games.

Comment

• If I were TF I would ask myself the question :

Is it likely that Holloway will be making a strong challenge for the top 6 next season?

As the answer is no due to having seen no evidence of it whatsoever over plenty of games, then surely he must come to the conclusion that a change is needed now. Any other approach is somewhat delusional, albeit par for the course.

Was as shocked as anyone when he was appointed, but despite all the misgivings, like the majority of us, so much wanted him to be a success and was more than prepared to give him a good crack.

He's had that and been found wanting. Badly so.

Perhaps the answer to not changing managers once or twice per season would be to appoint a really good one. One that has a proven track record of delivering successful outcomes by developing individual players and the team, rather than just throwing money around aimlessly and hoping for the best.

Supported TF from the outset as despite his many mistakes, he is a good guy who has tried his best and backed us financially even when the going got really tough. But if everything below him is failing to the extent that it is and has, then even my goodwill has been tested to the limit. Last chance now from me. Hopefully he realises that too and starts to be a little more ruthless. The fans have had liberties taken by both players and management for far too long now. It's the fans that are still here and still suffering that should be his priority now. Because they are the ones that care and show it by continuing to show up.

When they are gone Mr Fernandes, you really won't have much left to be proud of.

Comment

• To lose 6 on the trot twice do not tell me that he is the right choice

It's sounds like the players do not respect him and see him as a bit of a clown

We need a proper manager now it's not going to improve

Comment

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wycjnCCgUes

This is us under Holloway.

Comment

• In a perfect world Ian win loose draw would be given next season as he a former player etc. But this is the real world where there is no room for sentiment. He might be a nice bloke. He might be trying. But it not working so needs to go.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Only Rotherham have lost more games than us since Holloway has been here. Sacked JFH because the board thought we had a chance of play offs, end up losing more games than anyone else apart from the team rock bottom. Couldn't make it up. Worst appointment for a long time.

Comment

• He should go now although I have to say I think I've managed to take today's massacre at Carrow Road squarely on the chin.

Comment

• Good point Fordy....yet look at other threads. We still defend the indefensible and have the deluded belief that given a pre season and transfer window Holloway can turn things around. Don't understand. He was brought in with the play offs a target and he has failed. You can't polish a turd . His record is appalling his comments ridiculous and he is tactically clueless. Added to the mix of an incompetent DoF supported by a Board that time and again make brainless decisions and we can understand why we are in the current mess. Dysfunctional top to bottom.
                          5 years on £250m down the drain and 18th in the Championship. You couldn't make it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinel View Post
                            Good point Fordy....yet look at other threads. We still defend the indefensible and have the deluded belief that given a pre season and transfer window Holloway can turn things around. Don't understand. He was brought in with the play offs a target and he has failed. You can't polish a turd . His record is appalling his comments ridiculous and he is tactically clueless. Added to the mix of an incompetent DoF supported by a Board that time and again make brainless decisions and we can understand why we are in the current mess. Dysfunctional top to bottom.
                            5 years on £250m down the drain and 18th in the Championship. You couldn't make it up.

That right there is nail on head.

well said Martin.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• I need 2 more votes to apply for our magnificent 7.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Wheres van and corbs when you need them!
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X