Holloway Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Or how about let him have his preseason. A jolly up in Portugal. Give him the summer transfer kitty to spunk up.

Then we can watch more of his shyte tactics for a couple of months.

Gets sacked in November. Season wasted once again.

Get a farking proper manager in now.

#nomorepeteachers
    #nomorenovices
    #nomoretvpundits
    You've lost it hit, get a summer break in and come back fresh
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

tweet of the day....

King of Zamunda @HRHJaffeJoffer
      Ian Holloway's record:
      14 wins in 62 at Millwall
      14 wins in 46 at Palace
      9 wins (& 18 defeats) in 30 at #QPR QPR

36 wins in 139 matches. ��
      Hits if those 2000 that travelled up to Norwich as part the sellout of the ticket allocation boycotted the meaningless game that would have sent a strong message to TF and the board that changes are needed in more than one position

Comment

• poll added.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by hooploft View Post
          Hits if those 2000 that travelled up to Norwich as part the sellout of the ticket allocation boycotted the meaningless game that would have sent a strong message to TF and the board that changes are needed in more than one position
          Agreed Hoops, it worked when people were voting with their feet over drossball jimmy.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• If IH set out to send us down he'd of failed that or has he?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              You've lost it hit, get a summer break in and come back fresh
              Classic.

Comment

• nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Holloways record is absolutely abysmal and is indefensible. We have had some poor managers but this useless clown is up at the top of being the worst. Granted the players aint nothing special to say the least,but we have had poor teams before but with good management we have done ok.

Comment

He meant the League One Play Offs. Next year....

Comment

• Then by those accounts Holloway should be out on his ear. If he doesn't get sacked then the board don't deserve to own this club. They have proved like Holloway that they are not up to the job of being involved with this club.

Comment

• Voted keep.

Though rational thought about results says he needs to go now before it gets worse.

I just don't see anyone better at the moment. I know that potentially means a lower mid table finish next year, or even a relegation scrap, if this #### fight isn't sorted.

If there were better candidates on offer i think i would be on the other side of the fence. We're not able to scout Europe for managers it seems.

Comment

• An example of deluded and mixed messages coming out of the Club. DoF says play offs were the target. And we end up dodging relegation. Yet Holloway is lauded by some as the saviour who kept us up and will take us forward. Really ?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Season was over ages ago. Definitely the right man to take us forward. Today's result was an obvious one as we've come up against a team bang in form. All about next season which it has been for some time
                            How the tables have ended up suggests you were talking big loads of p oo

Comment

• Not fair to the fans or the players to 'write a season off'

Should be giving 100% right up until your 5-0 in the 89th minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post

If there were better candidates on offer i think i would be on the other side of the fence. We're not able to scout Europe for managers it seems.
                                A proper board with cut throat business sense who have binned him and got Rowett.

The man now to get is Monk!!!! Out of contract now, available and has shown at two clubs he can sort a team out

Comment

Working...
                                X