Holloway Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    With the greatest of respect your talking rubbish. They were booed off at Bristol City and at Brentford and the chants were Ollie sort it out!!!!! And if you class throwing the ball long to Smith as an improvement I really cannot agree

Genuine question how regularly do you attend games as what you posted is the opposite of the truth
    I've not missed a home game in 23 years, does that meet any criteria you seem to have that someone can make a valid point?

At Brighton they were cheered off? It's been the last couple where they have been booed off and it's not everyone booing by any means.

I've not said the football we are playing is great, I've said it's an improvement on JFH. And I have seen some very good football played under Ollie since his reign began. Ollie himself has said that his plan is not to go long to Smith but the players see it as an easy out ball - look at Lynch.

Opposite of truth? You're saying things are FACT when they aren't. How often do you attend games?
    My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      What, when he was taking Blackpool into the Play-offs?
      Would you of had him then as a replacement for NW? Would you of entrusted him with the war chest that TF gave?

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Would you of had him then as a replacement for NW? Would you of entrusted him with the war chest that TF gave?
        Nope but I bet a load of Championship clubs would have.

Comment

Nope but I bet a load of Championship clubs would have.
          Strange how none of them did, bar one after 6 months.

Comment

• Was not setting criteria just trying to enquire why you think they are cheered off every game when the opposite has been happening and what your seeing that I'm missing when it comes to entertainment. It might not be plan go long but f uck me that's what there doing so another indicator manager has no influence

In fairness I have to have a drink to watch this side so it might be me on another planet

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Was not setting criteria just trying to enquire why you think they are cheered off every game when the opposite has been happening and what your seeing that I'm missing when it comes to entertainment. It might not be plan go long but f uck me that's what there doing so another indicator manager has no influence

In fairness I have to have a drink to watch this side so it might be me on another planet
              I've never said I'm happy with what's going on. Not making excuses for league position or brand of football but for years now it's just been sh*t at QPR.

We have someone in charge who genuinely cares and I'm fed up of being doom and gloom 24/7 so I'm just trying to make the most of it.

Chairman who wants to succeed the right way and hopefully learnt his lessons
              Manager who loves the club as much as you or me and will give 100% unlike previous managers
              DoF who will continue to make mistakes but signs are there that he is improving (finding Luongo/Smithies)
              Penrice coming in
              And nothing in the papers about Caulker this week!

If we went down i'd just lose my sh*t and want everyone sacked though lol
              My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• Just read on BBC site that we have now equalled our worst ever home record and if we lose tomorrow will break it with 11 home defeats in one season. We have already set a record with 2 sets of 6 game defeats, surely that is indefensible. We actually had a better record when we got relegated from the Prem on 2 occasions not good reading. We have also only beaten Forest once in 11 games.

Comment

What, when he was taking Blackpool into the Play-offs?
                  How many years ago was that? Holloway is living off that one good achievement,anything he has done in last few years has been abysmal. Football has moved on from his one long ball tactic and and should we. Get rid of the clown regardless if we stay up or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    Ha after a few wins, how about at the start wanting him out after a few defeats, infact thibnk it started after 2 defeats lol, and you was one if not the most vocal on him being pants, i think hes showed what he can do in that spell even when we lost against some good teams where we played well but didnt get the results, so to call him a poor managers a joke, yes hes made a few c oo k ups but everyone in life does that, and its how you bounce back and learn from youre mistakes! but to call him once again about not being a good manager when had this team playing really wells a joke, knee jerking again and i understand as he has buggered things up when he shouldnt of done, but also the players have and youve said that yourself wests! hopefully we stay up & we keep ollie but build on what he was doing right next season as things were going in the right direction, then this thread will be brought back up like the others lol, but fingers crossed we sort out these two next games!
                    Not being funny Pinks, but Holloway's second spell in terms of points per game is the worst managerial record of any permanent QPR manager (bar Ian Hart) in the last 10 years. Worse than Ramsey, worse than Sousa, worse than JFH. I think you have to go back to Gary Waddock in 2006 to find a manager that has actually been worse in terms of picking up league points.

At what point are you gonna admit that you're hero ain't up to the job?

Comment

Did you not read what ive last posted?! I havnt said one moment well done ollie for these last 8 games or so, the wheels have come off and shouldnt of done, we should of made sure things were safe before experimenting or changing the core of the team, a big mistake by ollie and the players for taking their feet off the pedal! Unprofessional and very stupid and inexcusable! But before that tipping point we were ok, everyone else has built up momentum while we've lost it big time and ollie needs to admit hes fooked up and the players! No excuses so where am i bigging up ollie for that?! And really hope we sort out some points now in last games and performance instead of relying on others! And then i look forward to next season where a more settled team will be hitting the top 10! Obviously if we do that youll be very quiet as you seem hell bent on ollie to not do any good as proved when we were playing some good stuff !
                      Ive already told you I am not fickle enough to criticize him and then applaud him for good and bad spells.
                      It is my opinion that he is not a good manager coach or tactician.

Only if and when he manages to prove me wrong by getting QPR to win or challenge for promotion will I praise him.

Will you want him out if he continues in this vein and QPR go on another poor run of results and form next season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        I think this is where your argument loses credibility, stanis.

It's far too easy with the benefit of hindsight to claim you would have predicted that following a run of 7 games of five wins, a draw and a loss, that we would then go on another run of 6 defeats.
                        No it doesn't as I did predict those, but as I stated, I was on holiday abroad and was not posting on here.

Comment

What are you on about shania? i dont understand?! hey! i understand everything thanks lol, you should battle to the end of every game giving youre all but most players dont these days and in the past teams always have some players that dont, i as a player always came off the pitch completely burnt out as every player should be like that giving their all, but it just doesnt happen im afraid! so havnt a scooby what youre trying to tell me i dont understand tbh lol
                          Again you are blaming the players and not the manager.
                          Some managers like Allardyce, Pulls Mourinho Conte etc just dont allow their players to ease off.
                          They work them and more importantly drill into them the importance of workrateand effort etc. And if they dont pull their weight, they get dropped, and not just for 1 or 2 games whilst tinkering with squad rotation and formation.

Comment

There is no excuse for players managers staff switching off when we werent even nailed on mathmatically to stay up, but even if we was we should still have the mentality to want to win every game no matter what!
                            But that is just what IH has done.

Comment

• Its in excusable and he should pay the price for it.

Comment

• When Brentford do the double over your side u know your clubs beyond help. I still can't believe the depths we've fallen .were just a joke . We can't do anything right

Comment

Working...
                                X