Holloway Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    But from stupid threads praising him after initial few wins it's becoming clearer and clearer more fans are not impressed with him. It was obvious from Norwich it was going be disaster playing 10men for over 90mins and crawling over the line because he took best player off that day, his reasoning for this he wanted to see how the team played without player that was dictating the game in our favour!!!!! What logic is that and evidence he was tinkering from day one
    Wasn't that the first game back for Luongo after his injury?

Comment

Don't agree four or five of us before allies appointment very accurately predicted how a Holloway reign would go.
      It's how it's going, yes. But it's not over yet. His future is still very much in the balance, and rests on these last two games.

Furthermore, lets be realistic here. If we avoid the drop, which it's highly likely we will, then it's also likely Ollie will keep his job, be backed again in the summer, and be given at least the first 6-12 games of next season to prove that he retains the faith and backing of the board moving forward.

Comment

• Ha after a few wins, how about at the start wanting him out after a few defeats, infact thibnk it started after 2 defeats lol, and you was one if not the most vocal on him being pants, i think hes showed what he can do in that spell even when we lost against some good teams where we played well but didnt get the results, so to call him a poor managers a joke, yes hes made a few c oo k ups but everyone in life does that, and its how you bounce back and learn from youre mistakes! but to call him once again about not being a good manager when had this team playing really wells a joke, knee jerking again and i understand as he has buggered things up when he shouldnt of done, but also the players have and youve said that yourself wests! hopefully we stay up & we keep ollie but build on what he was doing right next season as things were going in the right direction, then this thread will be brought back up like the others lol, but fingers crossed we sort out these two next games!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Just how have we ended up with Ian Holloway as our gaffer, genuine question... How did we get here... still can't get my head around it.

Comment

• Agree Stan I think we will stay up and he will be in charge next season and that's probably fair enough but needs to come out blocks sharpe or think we all agree he's a goner

Pinks correct I was vocal in my views hence why toned it down on this occasion but my concerns then remain now and he has actually reinforced for me and others what our fears were. Agree this season has tailed off alarmingly but a few seem to want to justify it as acceptable, I know you have been upfront and said it's not so fair play, but one as the manager he should never have allowed this to happen and secondly what does it say about his motivational skills, something we keep getting told is his great strength and significant reason for his return, that he has been unable to get anything out of these players in what is arguably the most important stage of the season

Whether your Holloway in or Holloway out camp other then brief spell his second tenure has been a disaster and huge disappointment. The football is not better the morale of the players is not better and there is zero good feeling factor in the stands those are the facts

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              Just how have we ended up with Ian Holloway as our gaffer, genuine question... How did we get here... still can't get my head around it.
              Popular with sky and good publicity for uncle.

Cheap as chips and is a friend of les.

That's how we ended up with him.

Pe teacher, then a novice, and now the sky tv pundit.
              #cheap
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Just how have we ended up with Ian Holloway as our gaffer, genuine question... How did we get here... still can't get my head around it.
                Good managers don't stay out of work long. If a manager is any good and available most get a job in a matter of months

His role on Sky was ideal because of his personality he's a nice guy but football has moved on and left him behind

Comment

Agree Stan I think we will stay up and he will be in charge next season and that's probably fair enough but needs to come out blocks sharpe or think we all agree he's a goner

Pinks correct I was vocal in my views hence why toned it down on this occasion but my concerns then remain now and he has actually reinforced for me and others what our fears were. Agree this season has tailed off alarmingly but a few seem to want to justify it as acceptable, I know you have been upfront and said it's not so fair play, but one as the manager he should never have allowed this to happen and secondly what does it say about his motivational skills, something we keep getting told is his great strength and significant reason for his return, that he has been unable to get anything out of these players in what is arguably the most important stage of the season

Whether your Holloway in or Holloway out camp other then brief spell his second tenure has been a disaster and huge disappointment. The football is not better the morale of the players is not better and there is zero good feeling factor in the stands those are the facts
                  I think this is completely wrong. Football is a huge improvement, just not the results. How do you know what the morale of the players is like? And how can you say there is no feel good factor? Even when we lose they get cheered now instead of booed. Can't see a single thing you've said as fact there...
                  My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• I'm pretty confident we will stay up.

I'm pretty confident Olly isn't the right man for the job. That's pretty much it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                      I think this is completely wrong. Football is a huge improvement, just not the results. How do you know what the morale of the players is like? And how can you say there is no feel good factor? Even when we lose they get cheered now instead of booed. Can't see a single thing you've said as fact there...
                      Guessing you didn't come to Brentford last week fella?
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        Guessing you didn't come to Brentford last week fella?
                        With that exception...but for the most part they do cheer. But yes I was at Brentford and had to endure the train back with two of my mates who are Brentford fans. One lumped £200 on Brentford to win as well and £20 with me
                        My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• To be honest, I don't think we would have many more points than we do now whoever was manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                            With the greatest of respect your talking rubbish. They were booed off at Bristol City and at Brentford and the chants were Ollie sort it out!!!!! And if you class throwing the ball long to Smith as an improvement I really cannot agree

Genuine question how regularly do you attend games as what you posted is the opposite of the truth

Comment

• I just can't get my head around this brand new direction we are supposed to be heading in, with the wealthy owners we are supposed to have; it's now 2017 after 5 years of this ownership and this new direction, and we have Ian Holloway as our manager... Ian farking Holloway... The more I think about it the more I can't get my head around it.

This wasn't in the Fernandes master plan in 2013 was it? Being 5 years in and having Ian Holloway as our manager fighting a Championship relegation battle...
                              Who in their right mind would of had Ian Holloway at the top of their list for next manager 5 years ago? How did we get here FFS, Champions with Neil Warnock to Championship relegation fodder with Ian Holloway... Give me strength.

Comment

Who in their right mind would of had Ian Holloway at the top of their list for next manager 5 years ago?.
                                What, when he was taking Blackpool into the Play-offs?

Comment

Working...
                                X