Holloway Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
    But how did the board or any of us know Defoe would have been a success?? Yes he proved it when he went to Sunderland but how did anyone know at the time he would be still be good enough for the Premier League, let alone a relegation scrap. No one knew
    No one knew 100% but it was worth the gamble and I and others stated this at the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by hooploft View Post
      I keep hearing this 3 appointments Les has made but his appointments are
      1 Ramsey
      2 Ramsey the most inept after his 1st stint
      3 JFH clearly not enough research carried out
      4 Ollie looking back through rose coloured tints
      Impressive uh
      All those 3 were bad appointments and when Holloway finally goes, Ferdinand should go too.

Comment

• Ollie has shown us that he can go on a winning run, don't think he thought when giving players a chance that we would go 6 without a point.

I do think we are 3 to 4 players short, think he can still do with pre season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          got it the wrong way round mate.

the PE teacher was crapball

jimmy was drossball

adn now we have hollowheads Puntball
          Spot on.
          How much more can we be expected to take?

Fernandes and Hoos should be looking out for a new manager regardless of whether QPR stay up or not.

If Huddersfield and Sheff Weds can find decent ones from Europe why can't QPR.?

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Ollie has shown us that he can go on a winning run, don't think he thought when giving players a chance that we would go 6 without a point.

I do think we are 3 to 4 players short, think he can still do with pre season.

He will probably play them out of position!!.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
              Weve been losing since the tinkering started ,what Ollie is guilty of is not waiting till there were more points on the table till he started messing about. If we do go down ,he will have to carry the can ,but i dont believe we will , and when we dont , hopefully all this team changing etc will stand us in good stead for a top half finish next season .
              When we stay up ,ollie should definitely be given the close season to put his ideas in place and change what he considers needs to be changed ( what he has learnt from the tinkering this season ) , then we can judge him by Christmas next season . Last thing we need (when we do stay up )is a new manager and to start from scratch again. Less drama would be nice.
              We never do anything the easy way .

Exactly this and have to admit myself when we beat rotherham i thought thats it we're safe and myself switched off the games after and i believe all the players and ollie thought the same!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Exactly this and have to admit myself when we beat rotherham i thought thats it we're safe and myself switched off the games after and i believe all the players and ollie thought the same!
                What utter nonsense!
                With 8 games and 24 points left to play for Ollie should not just switch off or allow the players to. That is totally unprofessional and exactly what those with a losing mediocre mentality do.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  What utter nonsense!
                  With 8 games and 24 points left to play for Ollie should not just switch off or allow the players to. That is totally unprofessional and exactly what those with a losing mediocre mentality do.
                  Stanis that is actually blinding point about losing mentality I have not actually thought that previously but you spot on. Sums up manager, squad and club as a whole

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Stanis that is actually blinding point about losing mentality I have not actually thought that previously but you spot on. Sums up manager, squad and club as a whole
                    Yep even though we've been crying out for a decent cup run for years managers still had to treat these early rounds with distain , and unfortunately managers get the blessing of many posters under the guise it gives gives us the chance to see what fringe players can do , They break up team instead of in some cases trying to a build confidence building run going

Comment

• I think the tinkering started a bit early, we needed that extra win.

I do understand that Ollie needed to look at all the players before the season ended, who would've predicted loss after loss?

This proves that some players are just not good enough.

Comment

• The old Liverpool started under Shankly and carried on from the boot room , find a winning formula and stick with it barring injuries and bans and tell the the players out of the side it's up to you to win a spot in that team

Comment

• It's too political this football.

Like politics, all we want as fans or voters is the opportunity to know what is really going down, so we can make our minds up. But of course we can't know, we have these grey answers to string us all along.

Sooooooo.....we make our own minds up, which then upsets the club and managers because often, we ain't happy.

Comment

Spot on.
                            How much more can we be expected to take?

Fernandes and Hoos should be looking out for a new manager regardless of whether QPR stay up or not.If Huddersfield and Sheff Weds can find decent ones from Europe why can't QPR.?
                            And sack the DOF, he hasn't covered himself in glory 3 bad appointments

Comment

What utter nonsense!
                              This^^. A point I would like to add to your blinding post , is that many of our players actually have lost quite many matches under other various QPR managers these few last years too.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                                I think the tinkering started a bit early, we needed that extra win.

I do understand that Ollie needed to look at all the players before the season ended, who would've predicted loss after loss?

This proves that some players are just not good enough.
                                More than 50 percent on this board at least.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X